Affected Supporters

deBoersHeader

Those who received an email today to say there's a chance we might be locked out of future Old Firms will feel betrayed by the club.

We are just as loyal as any other season ticket holder. We pay our money the same as any other season ticket holder. We get behind the team the same as any other season ticket holder.

But today we have been let down by the board.

Not one Rangers supporter should be locked out of Ibrox to accommodate a tramp but today that's what we've been told.

Id like to think that if one single supporter misses out that the Rangers support as a whole would get behind them and voice their displeasure.

A lot won't show any sympathy as it doesn't affect them but a lot of good Bears have been let down today.

I feel terrible for those fans who could be locked out. You buy your ticket with certain promises in mind and plan for years ahead in that seat...

i would be gutted if i got told i would miss rangers vs st mirren every season nevermind 2 old firms potentially
It's not your seat.Even though I've sat in the same one since 1989 and have to move to accommodate 100 kids who like singing it's not my seat.
Thems the breaks

I feel terrible for those fans who could be locked out. You buy your ticket with certain promises in mind and plan for years ahead in that seat...

i would be gutted if i got told i would miss rangers vs st mirren every season nevermind 2 old firms potentially
You only pay per season though, you don’t pay for 5 years/10 years.

Yes it’s a ballache for fans that get moved but let’s not get over-entitled about it.

Those who received an email today to say there's a chance we might be locked out of future Old Firms will feel betrayed by the club.

We are just as loyal as any other season ticket holder. We pay our money the same as any other season ticket holder. We get behind the team the same as any other season ticket holder.

Not one Rangers supporter should be locked out of Ibrox to accommodate a tramp but today that's what we've been told.

Id like to think that if one single supporter misses out that the Rangers support as a whole would get behind them and voice their displeasure.

A lot won't show any sympathy as it doesn't affect them but a lot of good Bears have been let down today.
Sad to say the selfish are already celebrating that they might get to give money to the scum.

Personally, I’d offer Parkhead tickets first to those displaced or locked out by this.

It had to play out one way or another, the status quo was never going to fly.
We all know how this works, you think this was the first allocation that got proposed? And then the board just agreed
Why catheters quo remain? It’s out ground, we can do as we please. If they want to offer us 3k tickets fine. There’s no dressing this up as anything but a climb down from the board. It’s humiliating and disgusting behaviour.

Sad to say the selfish are already celebrating that they might get to give money to the scum.

Personally, I’d offer Parkhead tickets first to those displaced or locked out by this.
That would be a great idea, see how all the self loathing fans like them apples. Unreal tye amount of people who want their own fans displaced or removed to allow that filth into the ground. Mind boggling

Last edited:

You’ve not been “betrayed by the club”

The league has stepped in and told both clubs they must compromise. The club didn’t have an option of refusing

It’s a 50k seater stadium with 45k ST holders. There should be enough seats going for everyone affected to get a move.
It's not though. The emails to fans affected wouldn't need to say seat transfers are on first come first served basis. The club should know easily if all affected fans would be able to transfer elsewhere. The fact the emails don't say this suggests fans will miss out.

You’ve not been “betrayed by the club”

The league has stepped in and told both clubs they must compromise. The club didn’t have an option of refusing
Yes but they didn't need to accept a situation where our own fans lose out. It should have been once our own fans are relocated then Celtic can get the 5%

Don’t worry D.H.more Bears will get tickets for the shitpit alls well in the world.

No, they are pleased they’ll be able to follow our team at the biggest away fixture in the domestic calendar.

Literally no one is celebrating giving the scum money and well you know it.

They’ll probably do what they did before. Not offer kids tickets to accommodate them.
Would still mean Gers fans getting displaced, to accommodate the rats.
kjJK1zP.png

it has already been shown that when seat moves don't impact on you, people don't care, the UB move is a prime example.

I would be pissed off if now being asked to move , however , historically surely all season tickets in the broomloan had the caveat would need to move vs tims / Europe , only recent that all domestic league games have been guaranteed (last 4 years? I can’t remember when they were moved to the corner

Back