After Rangers, what is your next biggest passion?

Family/Friends
Rangers
Jasper and Rufus (cats)
My Athletics career
England Cricket Test Matches
Pink Floyd
Freemasonry
Birds (human variety)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a fan since my oldest son went to a Panthers game in 2012 when on a school trip! Brought back a Cam Newton top that has never been brought out its protective bag!

He should have at least got you fellow Bear Graham Ganos top :D

Unfortunately as an older fan I've lived through the bad years including the 1-15 season back in the early 2000s :(

Although I'm still not sure if it was better than seeing Jimmy Clausen rock up as the starting QB, another awful 2 and 14 season.

And an avid traveller, I’m away at least once a month, whether it’s a weekend or a little longer, I’ve always got to have a trip booked

for the folk saying family, I think most have posted their passion in a hobby/fun sense.

family is all our number 1 priorities but I wouldn't confuse it with passion for something in the case of the OP.

Biggest passion - my missus.

Equal after that -
Music (mostly listening, occasionally playing)/art/books/film.
Training/weights etc.
Lidl single malts.
Stoicism.
Holding grudges.
Battering f*%k out of William Dafoe with a sledgehammer.
Steak pies.

Funny. So what did Defoe do to you Cody ? :p

My lovely wife and my two kids and my beautiful wee grand daughter obviously come first in my life, in every way :)

Two wee dogs, love my music, love golf when I get a chance, done a fair few quizzes in recent years, cycling when the weather is ok.

Bluntly, I've tried to keep myself busy.

Oh, and I still play fives every week, one night a week.

I've no time for anything else after that lot, except a few wee jollies down to Spain. It's a tough old life ... LOL

Last edited:
Two wee dogs, love my music, love golf when I get a chance, done a fair few quizzes in recent years, cycling when the weather is ok.

Bluntly, I've tried to keep myself busy.

Oh, and I still play fives every week, one night a week.

I've no time for anything else after that lot, except a few wee jollies down to Spain. It's a tough old life ... LOL

Spooky right enough mate. I don’t cycle but my brother goes all over the world cycling and, whisper it, he’s even missed a few games for it.

Back