After This Shirt

Try Rangers Retro Shirts on twitter mate.

He seems to get his hands on all sorts of rare shirts. If memory serves me correctly, he had an Alan McLaren shirt on there recently

Yeah. Forgot that bit. Cheapest shirt was 40 and that was for a Novo umbro one

Not been to Brick Lane for ages. Did the Jack the Ripper tour. The place was crawling with rats (not of the poet variety). Didn’t realise there was a football shop there?

There was someone selling the center parcs logo print on ebay recently, sp probably plenty fakes going about.

Went in a shop in brick lane on Friday. Original umbro 89 shirt was 125 quid
You can get most shirts from that point (except the one offs like the 2 in the OP) on eBay second hand for a reasonable price but that Umbro 89 top is always way more expensive. It’s the nicest shirt I think we’ve ever had. My favourite by far.

I think that Retro Rangers Shirts guy has had the centre Parcs one on his page recently!

I'm looking for these shirts if anyone has them (not interested in the remakes!)

8125517.jpg

11-09-96-champions-league-grasshoppers-v-rangers-897612.jpg

270897-champions-league-2nd-qualifying-rnd-2nd-leg-rangers-v-ifk-gothenburg-bjew3j.jpg

Question, did we not wear the above red nike with a Centre parc logo also? I ask because I have a long sleeve Red with no logo and would consider adding a cantre parc logo. I am never selling it, my boys will get it,

Question, did we not wear the above red nike with a Centre parc logo also? I ask because I have a long sleeve Red with no logo and would consider adding a cantre parc logo. I am never selling it, my boys will get it,
We never wore Center Parcs one

I'm looking for these shirts if anyone has them (not interested in the remakes!)

8125517.jpg

11-09-96-champions-league-grasshoppers-v-rangers-897612.jpg

270897-champions-league-2nd-qualifying-rnd-2nd-leg-rangers-v-ifk-gothenburg-bjew3j.jpg
Sorry i can't help bud. All brilliant shirts if any come up i will let you know

We never wore Center Parcs one

Sorry i can't help bud. All brilliant shirts if any come up i will let you know
Thanks mate, I appreciate info as i'm in New Mexico. Got me thinking I could have someone do a McEwans for me :) I of course have the templates so to speak.

@retrogersshirts
on twitter is your best bet. The boys collection is fucking incredible. Wouldn't be surprised if he has the strips wore at our first ever match he has that good a collection.

Brick Lane ie Petticoat Lane sells as much dodgy gear as any Turkish market. Be very careful if you're forking out 125 quid for anything there mate.

Classicfootballshirts.co.uk has a shop on Brick Lane now, and one in Manchester too. I'm guessing that's what he's on about.

If that is the case, I'm happy to be corrected.
Yes that's the one it's as you go into the Truman brewery yard. Also 125 quid for a football shirt get out of here. There's guys in America selling classic metal shirts and my old cradle of Filth one went for 225 that's mental

Back