"against County's chocolate teapot defence."

From the match text:

"Ryan Kent then Filip Helander [pictured] were given the freedom of Ibrox to head Steven Gerrard's side into what is now a commanding lead thanks to that third by Joe Aribo - and the marking was pretty poor for that one as well."

FFS Aribo got the ball near the corner flag, beats two men and curls it in off the far post from a tight angle. How does the marking come into that?

Talk about not giving the goalscorer credit for what he did. It seems a bit like saying Zidane scored after Leverkusen allowed him too much space on the edge of the box at Hampden or failure to pick up Carlos Alberto's run cost the Italians a 4th.

Good Lord o_O ANOTHER thread on the BBC ? They’re not relevant, stay off their site and stations and treat them as the irrelevance they are .
Or let’s get offended at being offended :rolleyes:

This is one of the many hurting quotes today on the BBC. Others included poor marking led to the goals etc etc. If this had been their fellow paedo -loving team then the quotes would have been along the lines of "magnificent celtic" etc. They really are a pathetic has- been organisation that simply cannot handle the fact that their team of choice is now a bunch of also rans, and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.

Apprantly Kent's goal was down to poor marking. I mean WTF.

You know the best way not to get annoyed by bbc scotland is

Dont listen to it,watch,it or read it!!!!

I hope they’re all in work at Pacific Quay, on the day we clinch the title.

I’d hate for any of them to miss seeing the red, white and blue conga around their building, on its way to George Square.

They were claiming their team had turned a corner after only beating County 2-0 last month.

Their David Turnbull for Ballon d'or campaign started on the back of it.

This is one of the many hurting quotes today on the BBC. Others included poor marking led to the goals etc etc. If this had been their fellow paedo -loving team then the quotes would have been along the lines of "magnificent celtic" etc. They really are a pathetic has- been organisation that simply cannot handle the fact that their team of choice is now a bunch of also rans, and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.
The mhanks are a very very distant second best. Truth hurts sometimes.

BBC Scotland are crapping it big style trying to figure out how to fill their sports news when we win 55. And I will love it.

Turned to BBC about 4 50. Scores scrolling along the bottom, we've finished. Rangers 3 Ross County 0 but lists the 5 scorers. I don't think their trolling us, just incompetent.

From the match text:

"Ryan Kent then Filip Helander [pictured] were given the freedom of Ibrox to head Steven Gerrard's side into what is now a commanding lead thanks to that third by Joe Aribo - and the marking was pretty poor for that one as well."

FFS Aribo got the ball near the corner flag, beats two men and curls it in off the far post from a tight angle. How does the marking come into that?

Talk about not giving the goalscorer credit for what he did. It seems a bit like saying Zidane scored after Leverkusen allowed him too much space on the edge of the box at Hampden or failure to pick up Carlos Alberto's run cost the Italians a 4th.
That is just a jealous bitter scumbag talking though.
What more can you really expect.

whenever the title is done, their flagship sports show won't be showing the pictures :cool:

so many embarrassing parts of Scotland and they are one of them. They'll probably go as far to say that Celtic won the title, they are that bitter

From today's match report on their website:

What did we learn?​

If reigning champions Celtic were hoping that last weekend's draw with Motherwell, which ended a run of six straight wins, would knock Rangers out of their stride, they were sadly disappointed.

Obviously they couldn't bring themselves to mention the more relevant run of 15 straight league wins.

They would counter that in the first hour Gordon, English, Bonner, Miller, Dodds and Chick Young complimented how good Rangers have been. But it was through gritted teeth and while lamenting how shite sellik have been at putting us under any pressure......like we were allowed to do in the run in last season 0 behind with 2 shots to bring it back to 4.

Specifically for today and these comments on the live text updates, Thomas McGuigan.

Not the first time he’s been evidently annoyed at having to watch 55 in progress compared to the fawning over you know who.
I genuinely don't read anything from them, I don't listen to their phone ins, I don't watch their sportscenes, I've not paid a license for shit knows how long. I'm not uber, just hate their pathetic left wing propoganda

From the match text:

Here's the marking when Aribo collects the ball.

Aribo-Goal.jpg

Aye, that marking there is terrible.

They practically left him a tap in from there.

:rolleyes:

See when this CSA stuff explodes into the media and the cases are decided how can the BBC honestly have any respect from anyone the way they fall over themselves to defend & protect them. That relationship should be dead forever as them and us are concerned.
Not just them...What about the Government and Police Scotland the SFA the SPFL and all the newspapers and radio stations who decided to ignore it , and don't forget the cretins that tried to cover it up and the ones that defended it ,and then the insults , abuse and accusations thrown at the victims.
they should all hang their heads in shame.

Exactly.

Beat a shite Accies & they were awarded the title, 3 months before we took 8 off of them LOL

Spot on Grigo. Everyman and their dug picked Accies to be relegated or 2nd bottom at best. Yet they ran out of superlatives to describe them for scoring 5. Today we score 5 against a far better County side and low and behold, the tact changes

Back