Aggression

adastra

Sadly lacking in this Rangers team. Take out Alfie and we lose that tie to toe street fighter who sets the tone and others follow.

Missing him today, I’m dumfounded that there was no Halliday, Jack or Arfield.

No bite, no fight and played shite, that just about sums it up for me the majority of these players should not be wearing the jersey if they can't step up and give there all for us then they don't deserve to play for us, that display was horrific to watch they need their balls booted, severely.

I think it was more lack of ability than lack of aggression.
We certainly do miss Alfies hold up play.

It was St Johnstone, FFS. How much ability do you need to be better than Ricky Foster, Cammy Bell and that donkey Davidson? All our players have to do is give their best regularly to beat these teams. Be brave, accept responsibility, take the game to the opponent, win your personal battle. That's 'aggression'.

Just watched Hearts and Motherwell and there's more entertainment on offer there than wee see.
Aggression, Passion, tempo, shots at goal, good tackles

It was St Johnstone, FFS. How much ability do you need to be better than Ricky Foster, Cammy Bell and that donkey Davidson? All our players have to do is give their best regularly to beat these teams. Be brave, accept responsibility, take the game to the opponent, win your personal battle. That's 'aggression'.

To be brutally honest, when you take the likes of Morelos, Jack and Arfield out of that team, the quality isn’t a hell of a lot better than Foster, Bell and Davidson.

That’s a big part of our problem.

This for me!

Fed up hearing about us having no aggression, fight call it what you want, the bottom line is we lack quality and that’s where we are so inconsistent.

To be brutally honest, when you take the likes of Morelos, Jack and Arfield out of that team, the quality isn’t a hell of a lot better than Foster, Bell and Davidson.

That’s a big part of our problem.

I don't agree, OM. Again, we've seen how these players can perform when they have their head on. They aren't EPL standard but they're better than St. J.

This for me!

Fed up hearing about us having no aggression, fight call it what you want, the bottom line is we lack quality and that’s where we are so inconsistent.

Name some top players who regularly fanny about the way ours do?
Ours are the distant equivalent of a Nasri. There's talent there but unless it's built on application it's ultimately ineffective. Our players are asked to deliver their best, they don't. That's mentality, not skill.

Name some top players who regularly fanny about the way ours do?
Ours are the distant equivalent of a Nasri. There's talent there but unless it's built on application it's ultimately ineffective. Our players are asked to deliver their best, they don't. That's mentality, not skill.

Wrong

We played at St. Johnstone 's pace; from very early in the first half till the final whistle we mostly played that game in slow motion. Too many safe short passes.

Just watching Killie today - a carbon copy of st Johnstone yesterday! Full of energy and aggression! Exactly what we lacked yesterday!

Back