Agm

weearrap

My AGM Tickets have not arrived,I am in Spain for a few weeks does anyone have a email address I can contact them with.

What's happening with the previously failed motions while MA was still honking the place out? Are we going to go after a new share issue?

All ours came today.

Must cost a fortune all that paperwork.

They should give us the option of electronic versions for those shareholders at the same address.

Ours came yesterday.

Are we having a thread with notes for guidance for all those who want to proxy, mail vote, attend in person etc. like we did on the old board?

I`m sure some will be new shareholders who may not know how it works.

Still waiting on mine and until they arrive i'll continue to suspect the postman has stuck them in my neighbours door like he does with half our mail. Downside being their fucking poets and more often than not dont pass the mail in to us.

I've asked them too change my address 4 times and they still send it to the old one FFS

I've asked them too change my address 4 times and they still send it to the old one FFS

Who have you asked? It could be either your broker (if they hold them for you in a nominee account) or it could be direct via Capita if your shares are certificated. Waste of time trying anyone else.

Capita will ask for your share certificate number and other details over the telephone in order to verity identity but I've had no problems with them in the past.

Who have you asked? It could be either your broker (if they hold them for you in a nominee account) or it could be direct via Capita if your shares are certificated. Waste of time trying anyone else.

Capita will ask for your share certificate number and other details over the telephone in order to verity identity but I've had no problems with them in the past.
Can this be done online with Capita?

Can this be done online with Capita?

Only if you have already registered as a user on their site (see FAQs in link below). You can write to them though, if you prefer. I just phoned them up and it took all of 5 minutes as I had the share certificate number, former address, date of birth etc to hand. 12p a minute on their 'recommended' contact number of 0871-664-0300. However, either of these numbers will be cheaper and 'should' also work: 0371-664-0300 (direct alternative to the 0871 number, only the first 4 digits change) or 0208-639-3399 ('standard' landline number).

https://www.capitashares.co.uk/forms/ContactUsFAQs.aspx?SectionID=309

EDIT: I think they are now called the Link Group or something similar, but website still refers to Capita.

Im not going so if club1872 want/need my proxy then let me know what i need to

I'd expect we will see instructions from them in due course.

However, you can always fill in the card and vote by proxy - don't need to pass it to Club1872 or anyone else. When (if?) my pack eventually arrives I will put up a post showing how to complete the proxy vote.

Wife has just sent me a picture of my envelope that has arrived today, half open. Am i being paranoid in thinking the poets next door have had this for a while, or did it conveniently just arrive today?

Wife has just sent me a picture of my envelope that has arrived today, half open. Am i being paranoid in thinking the poets next door have had this for a while, or did it conveniently just arrive today?

Plenty of us still haven't received our pack-up mate, so they are still coming through the post on a daily basis. Just make sure everything that should be in there is present and correct.

I've asked Capita and at previous AGMs just take ID with me now and go the desk

Funny you should say this as my envelope also was open at one end..................

Last edited:
I'm still impatiently waiting. Relieved that I not the only one!
Hoping for guidance on filling in Proxy Form, as I do not think I will be there on the day

I'm still impatiently waiting. Relieved that I not the only one!
Hoping for guidance on filling in Proxy Form, as I do not think I will be there on the day

When my stuff arrives I will, hopefully, be able to upload a scanned image of how to complete the proxy vote form. Done it for the last few years now, especially when votes were critical pre T3B takeover, so might as well continue.

My AGM pack-up finally arrived today. As promised, here is my - admittedly amateurish - effort at how to complete the Form of Proxy if you can't attend the meeting and simply want the Chairman to vote on your behalf. Obviously you do NOT blank out your Name and Investor Code on the form you send in.:rolleyes:

I've indicated a vote 'For' each of the Resolutions but, as ever, that is your call.

You only need to return the bottom portion of the card you receive - simply tear it off and stick it in the post. If you are in a Dhimmy-infested area, or have a 'dodgy' postman you may want to envelope it, stick a stamp on it and send it off. Again, your call.

7NCtK9s.jpg

Last edited:
Back