Alan Brazil binned by talksport??

Caesar

Looks like someone called Laura Woods has the breakfast slot. What’s happened to him?

'someone called Laura Woods' - how dare you :mad: :D

ENIFS2EXYAAdKUT.jpg

Super right in there

LWD_Talk_Sport_053-1.jpg

Brazil still on Thursday and Friday apparently.

Laura Woods is sky sports darts interviewer, popping up few other places too, defo I prefer men, on phone so can't post pics. Somebody already has. ;)

Laura is good to listen too. McCoist just giggles along lol. Its about time the station put the snipers dream head into retirement. Shame its only semi retirement.

Used to be OK listening to Brazil on the morning show years ago even if his banter was like the resident pub alky.

Stopped listening a few years ago as he went full blown sevco.

He must be protected by someone high up in production the amount of bloopers he got away with

Moving part time due to previously being paid full time but missing half the week due to being drunk

Stopped listening to him about a year ago,you could tell he was half pissed with the nonsense he spouted.
I’m surprised he’s lasted this long.

Brazil is a fud alway pushing the cellik narrative.

Laura just talks too much. She water boards guests with questions that ramble on for ages before getting to the point.

I used to have a kick about with my mates in the local park on a Sunday and he turned up a couple of times,probably around the time when he was at CBC.He didn't stand out among us but fair play to him he went on to have a good career in the game.

I listen to his show most mornings because of my work. He is a scum fan and makes no bones about it, but I have never really minded that. His show is best when Ally is on it and the 2 clearly get on well, proving that neither is too bitter.

Ally will still be doing the days Brazil is on

There's no sports, pretty much null and voids there whole station except for Hawksbee and Jacobs and the Sports Bar where they don't really get too drawn down in sport and is much more light hearted. Hopefully there owners take a humping as they have The Sun in their portfilio

Back