Alan Thompson on twitter

Think the first time around as Lennon the manager, the story goes that Mjalby was the only sober cùñt on the training gound midweek as Thomson and Lennon were always Mongo'd. Thomson took it too far and was signed off on the sick rather than accept getting sacked for his his constant smashed state and steppin out of line.

Thommo and Lenny were on the skite constantly in the west end. Drake most nights.

Ekj-dtwWkAU4w9I

Wonder who stole Alan’s phone. Answers on a postcard. Thought my day couldn’t get any better. Then Alan has a meltdown.

To be fair to the drunken mong he is asking a question that Scum fans should be asking or at least will ask if we go on and win the league this season.

The last 2 games against them have resulted in 2 wins for this "new" Rangers team at their midden. The first time this has happened since 1995. This shouldn't be happening. It wasn't that long ago that they were giving regular thrashings but here we are in a situation were Rangers are making a cash-rich team look ordinary.

By logic Rangers should still be in the recovery stage where we are no where close to giving Celtic a game but we saw earlier today was a midfielder who cost us £50,000 totally running the game even after Celtic brought on subs with a combined transfer value of £12 million. Any scum fan with half a brain will be asking "How can this happen?" This is the mindset that will take place if it hasn't started already.

Thompson has already pointed the finger at Lawwell and why not. For wasting money on bang average players? Or because they haven't spent enough? They can point fingers all they want but you can be sure that very little or no praise will be offered to the Rangers coaching staff and board who have made all the right calls since the expensive Pedro experiment failed.

Cheating hashtag???????

what’s he on about? Where was the cheating?

Always cheated, never defeated.

Not sure how that applies to today, but rest assured it will. There will be a growing campaign in the Scottish sporting press about the 'cheating' today. It will start in about 2 or 3 day's time and carry on until the next OF match.

No idea what minor incident will suddenly become the focus of the deranged scummy crackpots in their support and the Scottish football press (same thing, I know), but I'd hazard a guess that they will either find an angle that puts Goldson offside at the first, or there will be an outpouring of rage about Alfie slapping Broonaldinho's nut.

They just cannot accept a defeat to us. Something will pop up shortly that will have their demented hordes upping their victimhood status ten-fold by the end of the week.

Back