Albion Match Day Tickets

Scrubs UK

Anyone know if you can still purchase a car park ticket online? Can't see them listed anywhere on the official site..

They stopped selling them online a few months ago. In theory you can pay at the gate but in reality you would have to turn ridiculously early to actually get in. For the Porto game back in November I turned up almost two hours before the game and it was permit holders only. The steward said they had already sold out of their pay at the gate allocation despite the car park being less than half full.

They stopped selling them online a few months ago. In theory you can pay at the gate but in reality you would have to turn ridiculously early to actually get in. For the Porto game back in November I turned up almost two hours before the game and it was permit holders only. The steward said they had already sold out of their pay at the gate allocation despite the car park being less than half full.
You should have told him it was half empty and it would have got you in.

As posted above I`ve went by numerous times this season around 90 minutes before kick off;
couple of times they`ve been waving payers on;and other occasions having to walk down the road refusing drivers other than permit holders....all a wee bit confused and messy; not to mention frustrating if you`re being turned away when the car park is half empty :(

Back