Albion Rrhamani

I genuinely overlooked this thread thinking it would be some shite to do with the car park.

Then I came across his video scrolling on TikTok.

Decent stats goals and assists wise and the usual youtube video shows a good striker. I could put a video of Dessers goals that would show the same though...

Eh? Papac, Jelevic, Prso, etc. We've had more success stories from the Balkan region than almost anywhere else ffs and plenty more than the couple of failures we got from there too. You've got to be at it. B-)
Three absolutely fantastic signings. If he is half as good as Jelavic were laughing.

Banging them in for not a great team. Have to look at Miovski recently to see how well he's adapted to our league and think they've got a similar profile.

There’s no chance he gets in there and begs anyone to sign their best striker.

They’ll sell to whoever pays what they are looking for.
Exactly, if Lennon thinks he'll go there and dictate to the Bucharest board where players are going to, he won't be there long.

Decent stats goals and assists wise and the usual youtube video shows a good striker. I could put a video of Dessers goals that would show the same though...
Hmm this is the thing though. I genuinely saw Dessers youtube video last summer and thought the majority of the finishes looked a bit shit or fortunate. That's kind of continued with alot of his goals for us. In among some excellent finishes as well right enough.

He might be leaving Bucharest, but it’s not to Rangers.

giphy.gif

He looks very good on the YouTube video. He actually looks too good for us so we will inevitably lose out. Looks like Werner Bremen might be in for him so he’ll no doubt end up there.

Daily Rhebel already with the headline "albion rrhamani Rangers transfer blocked by lennon"

so fucking predictable

Just watch him sell to the mhanks and this player be a sensation

Last edited:
He is the head coach, he doesn’t deal with transfers.
1. How do you know for certain he has no input on who is sold or not?

2. Even if that is the case, you think the average Daily Record reader is intellectual enough to make the distinction? They could print that Brendan Rodgers does rainbow coloured jobbies and the majority of their readers would believe it.

Back