Albufeira

Just came down the strip for a bite to eat thinking itnwould be quiet, place still full of bears partyingB-D

Well there are a few more bears in Albufeira now as the EasyJet Faro - Bristol flight due to leave at 22:20 tonight was cancelled. After a couple of hours of zero communication (very poor) they put us up in a hotel here.

We still have no information on if or when they will be getting us a flight home though. Their Faro - Bristol flights are fully booked for the next 2 days for obvious reasons.

Well there are a few more bears in Albufeira now as the EasyJet Faro - Bristol flight due to leave at 22:20 tonight was cancelled. After a couple of hours of zero communication (very poor) they put us up in a hotel here.

We still have no information on if or when they will be getting us a flight home though. Their Faro - Bristol flights are fully booked for the next 2 days for obvious reasons.
I will buy two tickets for Saturday off any of you if you don’t get home in time :p

Just got home last night at 10pm after flying out of Faro. Great few days in Albufeira then into Seville for the game & watched it in the Glasgow fanzone. We used Algarvetransfers worked out about 800 euro also.

where do you book these yellowish taxis ,heading into faro.soon from albuferia. anyone got info.on buses lol

So where to watch the cup final in Albufeira bears?

Flight on Thursday night was cancelled, can’t get back until Monday night!

Great time had in Albufeira. I`ll defo be returning. Loved the strip, the old town, not too far from Villamoura etc.

Great weather, prices for food and drink generally reasonable, cheap taxis etc compared to back here I found.

And certainly made to feel welcome by the locals.

Albufeira was superb. Old Town and the strip was in fine form and the locals embraced us.

On Tuesday down the strip was particularly excellent. Spent 14 hours there and it was worth every minute and money spent.

Back