Alfie - 2 assists , 1 goal.

HenningBerg

Watch the goals again tonight - 2 directs assists, and finished his header with aplomb.

This is why keeping the wee man was absolutely vital .

I cannot think of a more complete striker we could get anywhere near his class.

Well in el buffalo!

Last edited by a moderator:
The scums team has been dismantled albeit having a few quid but were intact and keeping morelos is massive for the season ahead.55 this year is possible

He was outstanding and his all-round game is getting better and better.
They simply couldn't handle him.

He was excellent tonight. Bullied them and also quite fly at winning free kicks. Good to see him with the assists too as he can sometimes be a bit selfish.

67686713_2074251096217930_3278037023058821120_n.jpg

His assist for katic for me was the mo at impressive 6 months ago he shoots strikes the defenders leg it leads to nothing tonight he has the presence of mind to lay it into katics path for him to strike it

He’s unplayable when he’s in that mood.

Yet we have folk on here desperate to punt him to the first club that flashes their knickers....

Actually look at Katics goal from the side Alfie boots it in by proxy, So Two goals Two Asissts out of three :)):)):))

He must have loved being refereed properly tonight....debate over his booking but what a difference it makes getting fair crack of whip.

thought Morelos was unplayable tonight and his temper was spot on for the amount of kicks he got he just got up and walked away, as for his yellow card i thought it was a bit harsh.
Keeping him and Tav this season was a great bit of business #55

Morelos was at his very best tonight. One asshole gave him a seven with zero praise. But let’s be honest he was at his bets tonight. He bullied that team from start to finish, scored a great goal and got two assists both outstanding play as well.

He also said, before editing, that Morelos had 3 assists tonight, my reply was pointing out his error.

Although with the edit it just seems like a random comment :D

With the edit it seems like you may be Jordan Jones on here and making sure we don't forget your contribution.

Well done, JJ

It may be 10 months it may be 3 weeks but the uneducated on here need to start enjoying the greatest striking talent we've had in our Country since Michael Mols

That’s the wee man back on top form, got booked for SFA but controlled himself very well. He is a warrior with huge talent . Must stay for 55
Good to see Flanagan stepping in and looking after him, ushered him away twice when Alfie looked to get involved.

He was outstanding last night. El Buffalo will give those defenders nightmares for months. He destroyed everyone of them.

I was squealing at the TV...get him off rest him for HIVS!

If he stays & I think he will now he will definitely surpass the 30 goal mark no problem.

I’m still buzzing from the teams performance last night.

Good to see Flanagan stepping in and looking after him, ushered him away twice when Alfie looked to get involved.

Agree - but thought the wee man took a lot of snidey fouls, but didn't react and hit the ground more often which is what we wanted him to do last year at the Glitterdome. Its all small steps, but thus far encouraging.

Back