Alfie reaches the top 200 players in Football Index

I see a share split is coming.

Has this happened before? If so do prices bounce back to their previous value quickly, or at all?

I see a share split is coming.

Has this happened before? If so do prices bounce back to their previous value quickly, or at all?
I believe it has happened once before and the prices now are higher than they have ever been.

I only see this being good for the top top players as they will rise again much faster than the lower ones. Get paid on the 25th the day before the split so gonna get me some more Pogba and Messi.

290pwtj.jpg

Alfredo has been my best performer over the past week or two. I had him earlier in the season but sold most because his price wasn't moving much. Managed to get on again near the start of his current rise.

Wish I could say the same about Vinicius Jr. Sold him at £5 because I thought that was about his ceiling. A couple of months later I'm buying back in at £10. Bastard.

Wow thats a hell of a portfolio.

How do you sell players? I've had 2 futures of Salah up for sale for 2 weeks and they haven't been sold, how long does it take to sell 100 futures of someone? Or do you always have to quick sell?

Share split has just went live.

I'm hopeful I will be sitting pretty come the summer if certain transfers come off.

How's everyone's Portfolio looking after the Share Split and recent announcements?

Mine has been flying, up nearly 8% over the last week.

How great would it be to get Alfie to number one. Our fans have proved before when we get behind something we can make a huge difference. We should be trying to get our players who are in the top 200 up as far as possible to raise both the profile of the club and the player. If any fan has a spare tenner get it lumped on Alfie, you never know if enough do it you might make a tidy profit too.

Back