Alfredo being on 54 league goals for the Champions heading to the Piggery

Must admit the attention gets put on him before every OF and the more it happens the less likely I feel he is to score. Would love to be wrong of course since I’m probably his biggest fan.

In getting with the spirit of this thread, what was the score between Arbroath and Bon Accord a few years back? Maybe Alfie will help us beat that record

It would make it all the sweeter if Alfredo scores tomorrow at the Saviledome.
Ajer and Welsh will be currently sweating buckets in their sleep thinking about facing the bold boy.

NS.

As long as we win, that’s the main thing.

I know that’s incredibly boring but some forwards just go through a whole Rangers career without scoring v them. I get the feeling Alfie will be one of those. I hope I’m proved wrong at 2pm

I’m going to put another one with shots on target on it when the teams come out. That sounds a decent shout maybe with Edouard and Alfie SoT. I’m the prick who adds one too many to bump the odds up and loses it.

We all do that.

I had Kent, Morelos and Hagi to score v st mirren and rangers by 4 goals - originally had 3 goals but made it 4 for 4 extra odds. Schoolboy error.

Haha i've just sat and went through and counted his league goals individually on Soccerbase and it's 54 right enough! I think Transfermarkt have missed one of his goals from this season.

It's happening!
BT on Thursday night said it was 54.

As long as we win, that’s the main thing.

I know that’s incredibly boring but some forwards just go through a whole Rangers career without scoring v them. I get the feeling Alfie will be one of those. I hope I’m proved wrong at 2pm
Kris Boyd only got one, but his goals helped us win a few trophies. :))

Kris Boyd only got one, but his goals helped us win a few trophies. :))

He did. Durie was the one that first sprung to mind.

I can't think of many other prominent forwards who didn't score against them. Waghorn never did, missed some glorious chances...prominent might be pushing it though

I really hope he scores today. The winner or a hattrick. I want him to be able to gloat in front of that wee prick Brown and Griffiths the way they have done to him and Tav over the years. I want him to pour salt in the wounds.

I want us to smash them and make sure they know we are better than them. Make sure the new manager knows he has a big job in front of him. Make sure they know we are back and their is no turning back for us and the only way is up.

"aye but he's never scored vs celtic"

So what's your rhetoric now?

How is our goal scoring machine, who smashes them in domestically and in europe, now going to be written off as "not that good"?

On yourself Alfie!

Deserved that goal. Almost identical to the goal we scored at Ibrox against them in January.

1_20078276.jpg

Back