Alfredo Morelos cost us £1m

let-that-sink-in-46402777.png

past 1 defender, 2 defender, 3 defender 4
when alfie sets his sights on goal you know he's going to score,
he only cost a million, the boy can score for fun,
come on el bufalo let's have another one

alfredo, alfredo, alfredo, alfredo

banana splits

let's face it we're halfway there with buffalo soldier chorus :)

What a hell of headache Alfie has given Berra.
Am sure Berra will take quite a few painkillers as he won’t sleep tonight.

Better yet Defoe and Morelos have scored 33 goals between them this season and cost only £1m in fees combined.

French NEDouard cost £9m and is behind Defoe in the league and Morelos in all competitions.

Need to send Jonatan Johansson on another scouting mission as we'll be needing a replacement possibly as soon as January

He is the epitome of the business model we need to sustain and so far are doing outstanding in terms of sell on profit. I love him though and as a fan would see him here for many more years. When he does go he'll have my best wishes to go with his league medal.

Very true.

Anyone know how many assists he has.

Absolutely rapid progress the likes of which I can’t recall from many other young players. Despite his very obvious natural talent I’m sure the gaffer and guys like Defoe are owed a thank you too for harnessing his best attributes and curtailing the one facet of his personality that was holding him back a little.

Last edited:
past 1 defender, 2 defender, 3 defender 4
when alfie sets his sights on goal you know he's going to score,
he only cost a million, the boy can score for fun,
come on el bufalo let's have another one

alfredo, alfredo, alfredo, alfredo

banana splits

let's face it we're halfway there with buffalo soldier chorus :)

Oh Alfie Alfie
Alfie Alfie Alfie Alfie Moorreellooss

older bears will know the tune.

For younger cubs.......0:55

His value to rangers at this time is priceless.
We can't afford to lose a striker who score 30 plus goals a season. The argument about not scoring against them is flawed. You get 3 points for every game. I'm happy if he scores in the 34 games .

Back