Alfredo Morelos Post Match Interview

Its funny , when they said Alfie was going to do an interview it was just such a surprise.
Fab just seeing him so relaxed and positive . Whatever happens or whatever you think of him he'll never be forgotten as Ranger who played with all his heart.

0_Rangers-v-St-Mirren-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

I'm still not used to him speaking English lmao. I'm glad that he did though. Love hearing from him.

Great to hear from him, he really is a smashing person......i wonder what he made of the crowd outside today....,videos were fabulous...

First time I've heard him speak English, brilliant, looking back now was a brilliant decision by the board not to let him go ,hopefully stay for next year.

Amazing I love that wee guy almost as much as my own son the closest a generation has too a legend my wee guy adores him

This guy has been fantastic this season. The nonsense earlier about him not scoring frequently completely missed the change in what he is asked to do. From the 1st game at the sheep pen he has been involved in the creation of so many goals, as well as still bagging himself. He has worked his socks off for the betterment of the team and it’s often not been recognised by so called media experts. He has typified this team throughout the season in his work rate and attitude. Take a bow Alfredo, well done WATP

Just watched this and as it ended "Sweet Caroline" started on Radio 2. It's on right now.

Its funny , when they said Alfie was going to do an interview it was just such a surprise.
Fab just seeing him so relaxed and positive . Whatever happens or whatever you think of him he'll never be forgotten as Ranger who played with all his heart.
Whatever we think of him?
Ffsake, if there is a Rangers supporter out there who doesn't love the wee man to fckn bits, then all I can say is..............what the fck have you been watching these past years?

I always dreamed of Alfie giving us an interview upon winning 55 !!!
And it was to RTV, no one else.

By the way, has he developed a wee Glasgow accent? ;)
Listen to him saying "Very Happy"

Brilliant to hear him again, what a great guy.
Strange how he is attacked by the mhedia.
When you watch matches his opponents are very ready to shake hands with him.
Quite despicable how he has been treted by the mhedia and officials.

Does anyone know if he spoke no English or barely any English when he arrived?

His English is better now.

Wasnt there a game where he was David Edgars MOTM for H&H sponsorship but RTV chose someone else who spoke better English?

Back