Alfredo Morelos

What a player. What a guy.

9 goals v Antwerp we scored . He was instrumental in 8. The other he was off the pitch.

His sporting act was class too.

Much admiration to Ryan Kent too and his team goal was sensational. Had me going nuts.

I'm loving the football this team of ours is serving up and the management are doing so much right.

Bring on whoever. Roll on next midweek for our league game.

Happy for itten Patterson and Wright contributing too.

Enjoy your night, WATP
outstanding tonight

His overall performances in the two legs we’ve just played should have reminded everyone that he is almost unplayable when he’s proper at it. You know he knows just how good he is when the wee cunning smile appears. He’s added a different side to his game and when it and the goals happen at once these two games show exactly how good he really is. Head and shoulder a the best player on the park both games. Gon yersel Alfredo :shh:

Morelos in that form tonight is why we should be so buzzing for the next round. We will be dangerous and create changes against any side we come up against with him in form. Come on the Rangers

At the start of the season he struggled to get into the groove, snatching at chances, but was creating space for other players. I said at the time he was trying to learn a new role.

Well tonight, that was him showing exactly what he has learnt.

I admit I am one who thinks it’s time for him to go for both our sakes but tonight and last week he was immense. If fact I think his overall contribution this year has been more valuable than any other with the way he has created goals as well as scored them.
Ross Wilson et al need to be sharp to find a replacement. It’s going to be a tough one.

Alfie son, whatever you did to prepare physically and mentally for tonight, do it for the Celtic game too!

Love the guy. Simply the best tonight.

SG gave a bit of a dig to SFA officials there in his interview saying he loves the Europa League.

We never know he may want a shot at the CL with us next season.
I took it to mean Alfredo wanted the increased visibility the Europa League gave him?
Didn't consider it might be the refs!

We scored 8 goals v Antwerp, whilst Alfie was on the pitch. He scored 1, had 5 assists, got brought down for a penalty and made the assist to Kent for winning a penalty. Involved in all 8 goals whilst he was on the pitch.

He revels in Europe, where he isn't constantly facing 10 men behind the ball, getting wound up by opposition players, getting picked on by Refs and the C.O. and victimised by the mhedia and opposition fans.

He doesn't exactly play with a smile on his face in Europe, but his scowl is less obvious.

Seriously if he plays like that at the chamber of secrets he could score 3 or 4.

I’d go as far to say that’s his best ever game in a Rangers jersey.

What a player. What a guy.

9 goals v Antwerp we scored . He was instrumental in 8. The other he was off the pitch.

His sporting act was class too.

Much admiration to Ryan Kent too and his team goal was sensational. Had me going nuts.

I'm loving the football this team of ours is serving up and the management are doing so much right.

Bring on whoever. Roll on next midweek for our league game.

Happy for itten Patterson and Wright contributing too.

Enjoy your night, WATP
You too!! Great things happening at our Club and what a time to be a Rangers fan.

I must admit I was for selling him but tonight showed me how hard it would be to replace him.

Tonight he was sensational, he showed us all his skills and more.

On that performance if clubs are watching he is top dollar.

Back