Podcast Alistair Aird reviews the Newcastle game

By the way - the noise in the background is the lawnmowers!

The Ibrox press room has been turned into a media working area - taking away the old stage and adding in more work tables.

Meanwhile, work is progressing on turning the old police cells into a media auditorium. Cells have been used for years for storage.

Tonight's press conferences were held in the West Enclosure with a backing screen and the table set up trackside.

Good interview.
My tuppenceworth on the Sima and Lammers questions would be neither look like central strikers if just one up front, both look more like players suited to supporting a striker rather than playing with back to goal.
We basically never had a centre forward last night, Dessers and Roofe are the 2 we have at the moment.

Good interview.
My tuppenceworth on the Sima and Lammers questions would be neither look like central strikers if just one up front, both look more like players suited to supporting a striker rather than playing with back to goal.
We basically never had a centre forward last night, Dessers and Roofe are the 2 we have at the moment.
Agree, @dh1963. From what the manager said, it looks like the expectation will be for the players to be flexible and able to interchange positions. There were times last night when Lundstram was further advanced than Cantwell.

Given Roofe’s injury history, I’d hope we’re looking at bringing in another 9, though.

First time I've ever heard of police cells at Ibrox, never actually thought what happens after someone's lifted at the game.

Where were they located and has anyone any photos of said cells?

Back