All Or Nothing - Tottenham Hotspur - Now on Prime

Mourinho is absolutely superb to watch

Watched the first episode and thought it was great. For someone viewed as a tactician you see him trying to build his relationship with players straight away.

Quiet eye opening seeing poch and his coach at the very beginning. Seemed like they knew fine well spurs were headed for a decline and had made their feelings known.

I've seen one clip and i was in stitches. Sunderland documentary set the bar awful high and I've been scared to watch others in case they aren't as good. Will watch this later though.

Enjoyed the first 3 episodes although Harry Kane isn’t a very convincing leader when speaking. Definitely does his talking on the park.

Cant wait to see the rest of the series when all the cup competitions and top 4 falls away. (spoiler alert)

The Jose Mourinho show.........

Will be interesting to see how he comes out of this.

IMO another instance where his ego has got the better of him

The show was already being filmed by the time he was appointed and I'm pretty sure there was probably little he could do about that so not sure how 'his ego has got the better of him' in this instance.

This is some great TV so far.

Surprised at Jose being so “personal” with his players early on, it almost verged on too much at times.

His reaction at his assistant basically telling him he needed to get Moussa Sissoko on board was excellent :D

Watched the first episode, really enjoyed it and Jose is top notch. Would love him to be our manager one day.

I’ll wait until they’re all on but looking forward to it.

Enjoyed the City one, wasn’t a patch on the NFL ones though.

Just started watching the first episode there during lunch, but I’ll start it tonight properly. Looks excellent so far.

the all or nothing series is fantastic, no matter what sport it is. The insight into how these sporting clubs operate is fascinating. The NFL ones are great, the Man City one was good and even the rugby effort was interesting. Just great tv to watch but insightful, educational and dramatic in equal measure.

I think Jose is brilliant anyway so watching this will be fun. Hopefully he doesn’t come across as if he’s not being authentic and sincere. I do hope he comes across as mad as you would imagine him to be!!

Going to be disappointed if I don’t see this from 40 different angles.

giphy.gif

The NFL All Or Nothing’s are always brilliant as was Man City’s but by god, this Spurs one is utterly incredible.

Just started watching the first episode there during lunch, but I’ll start it tonight properly. Looks excellent so far.

the all or nothing series is fantastic, no matter what sport it is. The insight into how these sporting clubs operate is fascinating. The NFL ones are great, the Man City one was good and even the rugby effort was interesting. Just great tv to watch but insightful, educational and dramatic in equal measure.

I think Jose is brilliant anyway so watching this will be fun. Hopefully he doesn’t come across as if he’s not being authentic and sincere. I do hope he comes across as mad as you would imagine him to be!!
Agree with this. great series no matter the team or sport

Give us a clue as I don't have Prime. Hide it in a spoiler.:)

Shortly after taking the job the assistant says to Mourinho in his office (not in English incidentally) “One of the things that caught my attention: they say (Moussa) Sissoko has great influence in the dressing room.“

Mourinho: “F**k.”

You can interpret that anyway you want admittedly. :)

Interesting listening to Levy and Jose discuss Eriksen and how Eriksens agent refused to even speak to the club.

Latest posts

Back