Allan McGregor Last Night - Not Happy at the two young boys running on

Some of those Annan players will probably never have the opportunity to play against players of this quality again and they’ve not had the chance to swap shirts.

Give the guy a break. He just had an almighty shock.

The weans ran at him and screamed “Greegs ya maddy!!”

He thought they’d screamed “Greegs you’re our daddy” and he had bad flash backs to the two blondes, one hotel room and a wild night 10 years ago.

Give the guy a break. He just had an almighty shock.

The weans ran at him and screamed “Greegs ya maddy!!”

He thought they’d screamed “Greegs you’re our daddy” and he had bad flash backs to the two blondes, one hotel room and a wild night 10 years ago.
Anyways…

Still an embarrassing trend, thought the ‘bar the parents’ line was harsh initially in the thread but I’m beginning to come round to it if it carries on

I might be cynical but I think it’s the parents encouraging it rather than not controlling the weans.

Probably sending the weans on to get the jerseys to then punt them on eBay.

Might be my official induction into old-bastardism but I hate that this is a trend now.

It's obvious this is what's happening. Children don't decide to sprint onto the pitch at full time and ask for shirts on their own.

Needs nipped in the bud now. Ban any idiot parent who tells them to go on and do this.

Back