Allan McGregor

He is worth so many points in a season and it must be soul destroying for opposition teams when he pulls off wonder saves.

He’s sensational, truly remarkable he’s producing these performances in his late 30’s.

I’m not going to compare him to Goram or other greats before my time, but he’s without doubt the greatest keeper I’ve seen in the flesh at Ibrox.
I was producing some remarkable performances myself in my late thirties, just ask my missus.

EzRFs3GUUAI4Kqa
"Neil !!!"

Yep that's it taken over top spot for me.

Every time I'm like Goram was better Greegs he would have to do XY or Z saves like Goram.

Another pen save against them has swayed my opinion Greegs is the best penalty stopper we have ever had.

Immense as keeper and to class piss taker. He was on fire today. Took the ball from goal to corner flag and back. I was laughing so hard
Top class shithousery. Waited for the ball to cross the line, "miss"controlled it and then sauntered after it to the corner flag and back.

Praise from Gerrard after the game said it all. 'we gave him a gave him a year deal, should have been 10. Can have my job after me if he wants!'

I remember when he re signed I was talking to my scum brother in law and he was laughing we had signed him. He said he would never last with the support because he left.

Oh how I've loved reminding him of this after every game the big man pulls off a worldy.

I never thought goram would be trumped at Ibrox but I honestly think Mcgregor is above him as our greatest ever no 1

I grew up watching Goram and I'm really torn as to who is number one.

So I'll just say it's been a privilege to have seen both in the flesh breaking Timmy hearts for the majority of my lifetime.

The Goalie 2.0

he seems to love playing the tims and has set fantastic standards for the team as a whole. His berating of refs is pure joy.

As the penalty was given, I said to my husband, " Allan is saving this. More pain to be inflicted ".
He had the audacity to disagree with me, should know I'm always right.

"Lucky dip innit?"
Superb.
Goram is still the goalie,but McGregor just keeps getting closer.

Oh go on somebody bump that thread from when he told me in May 2017 he was trying to get home but Caixinha wouldnt sanction it.

And the bulk of the comments were with Pedro as Wesley Foderingham was fine and apparently Allan had a bad back.

Go on. Love him. Dearly B-D

Back