Allan McGregor

Miko's Warm Up

I know he was always a bit blasé about his intentions after leaving Rangers but it's a shame he's not out there giving his experience and knowledge to up and coming keepers. He'd be a great addition to the Scotland setup if Chris Woods left.

Perhaps he just likes the easy life and he deserves to but it's a shame we're not seeing him at a major club coaching. I wonder what's next for him.

I know he was always a bit blasé about his intentions after leaving Rangers but it's a shame he's not out there giving his experience and knowledge to up and coming keepers. He'd be a great addition to the Scotland setup if Chris Woods left.

Perhaps he just likes the easy life and he deserves to but it's a shame we're not seeing him at a major club coaching. I wonder what's next for him.
It’s one season mate. Maybe just getting re-familiarised with those he loves.

Oh yes, can just see Allan going out of his way to help the national team. :rolleyes:

He will have nigh on played football every other day, or some form of football for the best part of about 35 years.

I can see why a lot of players just can be arsed with football when they retire, and more so for the first year or so of retirement

He will have nigh on played football every other day, or some form of football for the best part of about 35 years.

I can see why a lot of players just can be arsed with football when they retire, and more so for the first year or so of retirement
I've no idea why any multi millionaire can be arsed working at all. I'd be in my bed til at least 10 every day.

Based on what?

Just because he was an outstanding goalkeeper doesn’t mean he’ll be any good at coaching.

Watch this space..

Why on earth would he want anything to do with the Scotland team?

Saw Allan on Sunday morning playing badminton at a local sports centre

Take it he will just be enjoying life for a while

Why would a Rangers man want to help the SFA?

Probably just enjoying some well deserved relaxation, would really love him as a pundit though.

One area Butland could take advice on positioning from McGregor is on penalties, as he had a reasonable success rate.

Doesn’t appear particularly engaging.

As a communicator, seems a bit challenged.

Strikes me as a guy who might lack a little patience as well.

Not to take away from him being arguably our best ever goalie, just doesn’t feel like a coach to me.

Happy to be proven wrong though.
Arguable? Maybe. Factual?

Nope RIP THE Goalie.

How do you know he’s a good coach?

Should be given a podcast on heart and hand to review the performances of match officials,

Pod could be called how many fukin boxes does that tick John?

Isn’t he involved in the gloves company Kenny Arthur set up?

Don’t really see media work or coaching being of much interest to him. Sure he’ll have plenty of irons in the fire to keep him busy.

Back