Allocation for Aberdeen next season?

sregnar

My sheep mates just sent me below and thinks us and the mentally challengeds will be getting the allocation of old.

286uzqg.jpg

Wonder if this means they’ll be putting the old fence back up beside section T. Makes sense as they have only sold out in one match against us in 2016. They’ve came nowhere close since

Maybe they have had their arse kicked by SFA and being told they need to adhere to the 20% figure in future

They'll probably have a bigger segregation too after what's happened if they give us more tickets

Sheep i know said this has been in the T's & C's past three seasons.

From a selfish perspective i hope we get old allocation back. No better place to see the bears win, on par with the BJKnew camp

I have had confirmation that there is no intention to increase the allocation for any away support. This has been included in the T's & C's for the past 5 years since the club took the step ahead of the 14/15 season to reduce the away allocation

Initially this was included in the T's & C's in case the club wanted to give a larger allocation for away clubs but since the removal of the fence it has been kept in place in case there is a need for additional safety/security measures to be taken in this area.

Every summer these sections are reviewed due to the proximity to the away support

from the Aberdeen slo twitter

Makes no sense to me that they turn down the opportunity to make more money from away fans if they can't fill their stadium. Mind you shagging sheep makes no sense to me, I guess it's an Aberdonian trait.

I think the bus park is also a big factor in the smaller allocation. Bus are now all in the car park at the stadium. This wasn’t the case.

I think plod like it this way

Back