Ally McCoist in Celtic fixture pop as stunned Rangers icon can't resist 'luck of the computer' dig

As much as it really annoys me that we are being stitched up again, it annoys me even more the Club will say nothing about it, not a peep. In any other country clubs and media would be all over it asking just how the computer churned this and the Remembrance Day fixtures out to suit a particular club.

We couldn’t fight a cold never mind a corrupt governing body. We can bark like fùck, but forget about actually biting.

Wait till the refs and compliance officer start. Waits lurkers saying i'm paranoid
This season will be on a different scale altogether.
I thought last season was bad, 6 of that 13 point gap was a direct result of incompetent decisions.

Maybe we should have demanded a representative of the club be in attendance as the fixers fed the computer with the information liewell gave them for a fair and neutral draw.

The earliest we’ve played them this century was 20th August 2005, which was actually the 4th game of the season as the season started on 31st July.

I’m not sure if this is one of the fixtures that “can’t happen” as either half of the old form would be unfurling the winners flag and therefore it’s not allowed.

I would agree however that statistically it would be due though.
I can totally understand it not being the first game of the season for the obvious reasons which you mention and likely police objections. However, has it ever been the last game in the first group of fixtures?

I can totally understand it not being the first game of the season for the obvious reasons which you mention and likely police objections. However, has it ever been the last game in the first group of fixtures?

No, round 10 in 2007/08 was the closest it has been since the SPL/SPFL

I literally couldn’t give less of a shite about Aberdeen away first, we should absolutely tonk them if we find any tempo to our game.

However, I fear it’s just chapter one in a series of decisions that will go in favour of the mentally challengeds due to the pressure they apply behind the scenes.

Right now - my honest opinion is that we simply will not be allowed to win the league this year. I think they are going to get absolutely everything going.

They used to apply pressure, now they just sit back and direct the narrative

Fair play to him for highlighting the ridiculousness of the situation.

If crowds aren't allowed back in by October you can bet there will be cup fixtures taking precedent over league duty on that weekend.

why would you give a rats arse what others think?

however in just the last 12months we've been shafted by clancy, beaton, linesman, even 4th officials have got our players wrongly sent off then you have the authorities awarding titles, ignoring paedo rings yet you're accusing us of paranoia ffs!

Specifically though, what would you like Rangers to do/say about the fixtures?

Look, the generator is random to a point, but there are clearly a list of stipulations programmed into it at the start of every season BEFORE the computer does its work.

I think it's time we demanded to see these instructions. Surely Rangers and the other clubs at the very least have the right to know what information is being fed into the computer. Do they get to see this or is it all shrouded in secrecy? I believe clubs can request certain things, fixture wise, but do they get sight of what other clubs are asking for? If not, why not?

Look, the generator is random to a point, but there are clearly a list of stipulations programmed into it at the start of every season BEFORE the computer does its work.

I think it's time we demanded to see these instructions. Surely Rangers and the other clubs at the very least have the right to know what information is being fed into the computer. Do they get to see this or is it all shrouded in secrecy? I believe clubs can request certain things, fixture wise, but do they get sight of what other clubs are asking for? If not, why not?

Was about to post almost exactly the same, you beat me to it.

Time for the club to call out this nonsense (nonce sense)

Is it just me thinking that we are all being more than a little cynical thinking that the randomising fixture generating fixture computer is somehow rigged against us?!?

Paranoid much!?!?

I have no such issues trusting in the randomising computer. I trust it as much as the old team selecting randomizer on Fifa. Now the fact the SPFL click randomizee 22 times before it randomly generates like something they are happy with...

#RangersAtHomeToStMirrenWeekOneIDontBloodyThinksSoClickAgain!

Has there ever been a first OF game occurring in the last round of the first phase of opening season fixtures ?

Just win the games and we won’t need to worry about any of them.

Perform against ALL the teams like we know we can and we will be champions.

This season will be a waste of time for us. Its all been set out just to keep them happy. The fixture lists for a start and then watch the refs and the compliance officer. Every decision we get will be scrutinied and pressure, if needed, applied to refs.

This is one huge wash out and an unfair playing field.

Clubs can put in requests and the computer includes them. We know whose requests will be included and whose are ignored.

Shittawdrie,an ideal location to re introduce the cheating bastard clancy back to a Rangers game

The odds of us being drawn to play them in the very last game of the first phase of League games must be ridiculous ?

the mentally challenged wanted the league stopped - it was stopped
they then wanted the title given to them - it was
they wanted the SC Cup played whenever - will be played to accommodate the poet
they then wanted the OF game as late as possible - no problems

All this while having court cases against them and no transfer embargo's etc but nope we're paranoid.

The odds of us being drawn to play them in the very last game of the first phase of League games must be ridiculous ?

Dates are limited for game due to the nature of both sides competing in different European competitions prior to the fixtures been announced

Here is what I posted before with the only difference is there is midweek fixture in August from today confirmed fixtures, given the comments from them a few weeks ago an October date was likely

Below is what the dates of the 1st 11 rounds should be

4 available dates for the game against them

R1 - August 1st - no Celtic Home 1st game
R2 - August 8th - no Rangers home - plus EL 2019/20 dates follow that
R3 - August 15th - not available CLQ following midweek
R4 - August 22nd - not available CLQ following midweek
R5 - August 29th - available date Sunday which has been the case the past few seasons of when it was played

International Period w/e of September 5th

R6 - September 12th - available date - Saturday only CLQ/ELQ following midweek
R7 - September 19th - not available CLQ/ELQ following midweek
R8 - September 26th - not available CLQ/ELQ following midweek
R9 - October 3rd - available date Sunday

International Period w/e of October 10th

R10 October 17th - available date Saturday CL/EL group stage following midweek
R11 October 24th - not available CL/EL group stage following midweek

Last edited:
I really hope nippy doesn’t allow crowds till November, that’ll fu(k with them and their mentally challenged computer programmer

There is more chance of me winning the £127million tomorrow on the Euromillions then my door being chapped by Big Sonia wanting her 9 Darter tongue punched than there is of Large numbers if any football fans being allowed into matches like Ours before 2021.

He's a supporter of the club not just an icon to us and he's one of the very few in media who get it. I loved Ally as a player, fell out with him as a manger but I think he's found his true calling in being a pundit on Talksport and calls it right.

Last edited:
He’s 100% correct, but if we’re honest we all knew this would be the case.

Realistically it should be challenged but it’s their place men who would be dealing with it.

Corrupt from top to bottom.
As a member we should ask to view the process, after all there is nothing to hide

You know what I'm not to bothered by it. When we win the league this season I dont want them to have any pathetic excuses like they had no home fans fir one of their games. We have shown we can beat them in their pit surrounded by their scum fans. We will do it again whether there is 0 there or 60,000

This century there have been two games against Celtic which calendar wise were later. Not sure if that made them the last of the first set. I’m out just now, back home about six. I’ll look when I get back.

Back