Alternative to Bucky

Am in.

But if it's anything like El Dorado, I'm fucking out.
Totally. I had my days of Buckie and it was enjoyable (back then) but before a SC Semi Final against the Tramps (Super scored the winner in the pishing rain) there was no Buckfast to be found in the off-licence establishment so I opted for El D. One sip later I offered the half-bottle to any bear walking by. What's wrong with it ?? Nuthin mate its just minging.

Totally. I had my days of Buckie and it was enjoyable (back then) but before a SC Semi Final against the Tramps (Super scored the winner in the pishing rain) there was no Buckfast to be found in the off-licence establishment so I opted for El D. One sip later I offered the half-bottle to any bear walking by. What's wrong with it ?? Nuthin mate its just minging.
Quite liked EL D, or old england .

Virgins piss is the best wine I've ever tasted, used to drink gallons of it back in the day going to the fitba.

VP the real old tawny wine for real men.

Perfect accompaniment to a chicken supper.
dPIWAhL.gif

This would not be allowed by the license board in Scotland. It would be classed sectarian if it was a real product probably. Anyone caught selling it would be jailed by the polis maybe. :eek:

This would not be allowed by the license board in Scotland. It would be classed sectarian if it was a real product probably. Anyone caught selling it would be jailed by the polis maybe. :eek:
That's not what the licencing board does.

Considering there is a large statue of King William in the middle of Glasgow I doubt his picture on a bottle could be deemed sectarian.

Thought this thread was about Dundee Hivs offering a glass of jizz at their Xmas bash!

Back