Amad's ready!

A quality player with a bright future.

Hindsight is wonderful but he should have been on the bench at Parkhead.

Huge role to play for the rest of the season

I can see why he's rated a superstar. Footballing brain. I saw it at ross county. When he's crowded out...he still maintains possession and finds a ball to a rangers player. Very little even the best of the players league can't do that

People who think a strip has an affect in performance are just plain weirdos.
Tell that to Alex Ferguson!!!!

He blamed the poor performance vs Southampton on the grey strip and made them change it at half time

F0-F5-A094-CA1-D-4601-9-FA6-FD4742-C66-F61.jpg

Most encouraging thing for me was he really worked hard tonight, clearly been getting a lot of coaching on what he has to do off the ball.

He is hugely talented on the ball

I can see why he's rated a superstar. Footballing brain. I saw it at ross county. When he's crowded out...he still maintains possession and finds a ball to a rangers player. Very little even the best of the players league can't do that
Its easy to be crowded out a game when it's tight in the middle of the pitch no matter the opposition, he played most of the game on the inside and used the ball very well.

Interesting he was playing in the Aribo role. I would have preferred him on the right and Lowry in there from the begining. However he grew into the game and put in a good performance.

Well done

Back