And we will sellout our season tickets again for next season

My brother in law and nephew were 50/50 at renewing. Bro in law in particular is absolutely scunnered with it now.

Would imagine there’s quite a few at this point too.

My brother in law and nephew were 50/50 at renewing. Bro in law in particular is absolutely scunnered with it now.

Would imagine there’s quite a few at this point too.
It’s easy to sit and say “support yir team yer no a real fan” type shit, but I genuinely get the perspective your bro in law and nephew have.

Absolutely scunnered, a squad with little pace, power, or technique, and the best players we have are always injured.

Clement has miracles to work this summer. If it all goes to shit again with crap recruitment, players lost at the start of the season, injury crisis, I can say without shame I’m ready for chucking it. Throwing money at the club and they’re wasting it season after season.

Scunnered as well, we all are, but ultimately we are Rangers supporters and the vast overwhelming majority will continue to support.

It’s easy to sit and say “support yir team yer no a real fan” type shit, but I genuinely get the perspective your bro in law and nephew have.

Absolutely scunnered, a squad with little pace, power, or technique, and the best players we have are always injured.

Clement has miracles to work this summer. If it all goes to shit again with crap recruitment, players lost at the start of the season, injury crisis, I can say without shame I’m ready for chucking it. Throwing money at the club and they’re wasting it season after season.
Get it mate. I’m £1400 on season tickets alone, another couple of hundred on Euro games and trips and that’s before strips, travelling etc.

Genuinely feel we are at another precipice. Celtic are so far ahead of us financially it’s incredible but we just need to start winning again, no matter what.

Once you’re out you’re out.
This was a key factor for me. I’ve got other things filling up my life now and the football isn’t number priority anymore as much as I’d love it to be. Using full days for travel etc and losing time at the weekend with my family is not ideal but I know that if I lose my seat, I’ll never get one as good as it again. Plus it will take years to get one back at all. Still love the club with all my heart and sole but it’s getting harder to justify.

The team might not always be up to much but the club is a sensational thing to be a part of. When you think of the other clubs you have the choice of following, you're lucky to have somewhere as magical as Ibrox to go to every other weekend.
If you're lucky enough to have a season ticket, I'd be loathed to give it up.

We'll see how it goes. I'm not hopefull for any quick turnaround anytime soon as the grumblings have started for next season already.

However it is what is and it's not a problem I have any more as it's just too expensive for me now.

Get it mate. I’m £1400 on season tickets alone, another couple of hundred on Euro games and trips and that’s before strips, travelling etc.

Genuinely feel we are at another precipice. Celtic are so far ahead of us financially it’s incredible but we just need to start winning again, no matter what.
Totally get it mate I’m the same £650-700 for ST + cup games + Europe so over a grand a season easy. Thats you’ve got yourself to Ibrox / bought a munch / beer…

I’m not sitting here saying “aw I pay over a grand a season so I deserve trophies”, but f*ck me the amount of money wasted over the past few seasons is just horrific and it culminates on a pretty crap product on the park season after season.

My son has just turned 1, and we have another in the way in July so for me it’s less about the £ and more about the commitment. You sit and think is all the time you miss with them worth it just to come home generally pissed off having wasted most of your day watching dross with a wedge of your salary vanishing when it could go somewhere else.

I've had my season ticket for 31 years,had a season ticket before that for 5 but had to give it up due to finances at the time.
I went before Graeme Souness came along,i like to think I have supported Rangers through thick and thin,I'm not saying for one second I'm the greatest Rangers fan in the world..as I'm definitely not.
I don't blame anyone for not renewing as I think the board(s) have taken our support for granted for far too long,we don't get value for money.
I have renewed and will do as long as I'm able to financially and healthy too.
I admit to be being scunnered the past few seasons at poor signings,poor managerial appointments and the attitude of some players.
We're a cash cow and we're not appreciated,we get soundbites from players and the board,but it's insincere in my opinion and I'm getting fed up with it....things better change soon!.
I hope the board back Clement,I hope to god him and Kloppen do their homework on the signings as the majority of them have been poor to say the least.
Time to step Rangers and pay the fans back.

I've had my season ticket for 31 years,had a season ticket before that for 5 but had to give it up due to finances at the time.
I went before Graeme Souness came along,i like to think I have supported Rangers through thick and thin,I'm not saying for one second I'm the greatest Rangers fan in the world..as I'm definitely not.
I don't blame anyone for not renewing as I think the board(s) have taken our support for granted for far too long,we don't get value for money.
I admit to be being scunnered the past few seasons at poor signings,poor managerial appointments and the attitude of some players.
We're a cash cow and we're not appreciated,we get soundbites from players and the board,but it's insincere in my opinion and I'm getting fed up with it....things better change soon!.
I hope the board back Clement,I hope to god him and Kloppen do their homework on the signings as the majority of them have been poor to say the least.
28th year for me in the same seat, my first was our 9IAR season, feels like a lifetime ago now!

Great post, mate.

I feel exactly the same.

I'll be honest the continuing price increases are getting tot he stage i need to try and justify the expense. It gets me out the house on a saturday is probably the main reason that keeps me paying though :))

Of course we will because we love our Club and we don't care who they play against unlike that mob who had Stands closed when they where winning all the Leagyes they go on about,they only sold out again when Rangers came back into the League and yet my they spout this Old Firm pish,we have proven we don’t need them they are the exact opposite.

This is a typical Yahoo mentality story ,bitter prick I work beside started telling everyone when the Old Firm game in Australia game was being announced how he would get tickets for the game through relatives there,someone said your going all that way to see the Rangers I’m going to see Celtic he says only to be told but you don’t bother going to any other overseas friendlies silence,guys a grade A prick.

10years season ticket and cant get a ticket for the semi/ final as on 1400 points only joined cccs a few years ago - thats when you think why bother.

The good times will return.
I'd rather be in the position to enjoy them when they do than looking through the window wishing I was inside.

Your team is for life. Unless you can't afford it, renew

As an overseas fan I'd love to be going to Ibrox every other week.
Not being funny mate, talk is cheap. I have been going to Ibrox every other week since late 60's so am a lost cause, but it has been brutal this last 10/12 years and a lot of guys must be wondering where the enjoyment is. Going to the game is supposed to be fun, it's been many a year since it was.

I only hope that we can have a team to believe in again , where the main topic is about how good we played , even if we lose.
Watching us this season has been a slog , the day out is great but the football is really poor .

Not being funny mate, talk is cheap. I have been going to Ibrox every other week since late 60's so am a lost cause, but it has been brutal this last 10/12 years and a lot of guys must be wondering where the enjoyment is. Going to the game is supposed to be fun, it's been many a year since it was.
I renew my Real Valladolid seAson ticket every year. We win nothing here.

I miss going to Ibrox.

Not renewing isn't an option for me.Looking forward going up to the new Cantilever seats.

Had a season ticket for the west enclosure in the 90's great value with 1st Euro game and all home cup games on your ticket plus first refusal for champion league games.

The added bonus was the money off coupons in your book for a pepsi or bovril at the kiosk.

Tbh

I think a we will but we are at a tipping point

From it moving from existing to season ticket holders the price increase, the continued failure will at some point make people think.
I'm renewing, but I was in 2 minds for a while.

Agreed.

They have had years unchallenged where they got to win everything with absolutely minimal spend. They got access to the champions league unchallenged and reaped the financial rewards.

They will have more to spend than us and they will have their kitty in place to cope with their historical abuse case which I am more and more suspecting is a coordinated damage limitation exercise.

We need to break them again and not fxxk it up like last time.

Back