And when we left a bit of litter in Barcelona . . .

mdingwall

Administrator
Made the national news in Scotland.

Pierre Tremblay‏Verified account @tremblay_p 3h3 hours ago
Ce soir à Paris... Voici ce que laissent des fans du #CelticFC sur leur passage... #PSGCEL

Translated from French by Bing

Tonight in Paris... Here's what leave fans of the #CelticFC on their way... #PSGCEL

DPROdRTX4AIVeJg.jpg

42 replies182 retweets107 likes

A Celtc fan also got 4 years jail in Barcelona after attacking bar staff with a tumbler. The Scottish media have still never named him either.

Ce soir à Paris... Voici ce que laissent des fans du #CelticFC sur leur passage... #PSGCEL

Tonight in Paris... Here's what leave fans of the #CelticFC on their way... #PSGCEL

DPROdRTX4AIVeJg.jpg

Returned home from my first Euro trip to hear our current head of communications hosting a phone in on Sportsound asking if Rangers fans left more litter than others. I kid you not...

I see Monsieur Tremblay is a journalist. I wonder how long it will take for Timmy to attempt to trash his reputation?

Thought at a first glance it was a colour photo of the aftermath of the nazi invasion of Paris in 1940...

Update the dossier and when we are back in Europe and the mhedia start their dogs just bring up this. They won't like it up them

DPROdRTX4AIVeJg.jpg

Will the Scottish Media report this? I think not.

When we were in Manchester City Centre, the debris looked far worse than it should have. There were many folk handing out hundreds of free local newspapers to the Bears who then just tossed them away. This was sinister in my opinion. They knew fine well they would be scattered all over the place with photographers snooping about looking to blacken our good name once again. I even watched one scumbag photograph 2 pished fans sitting on a doorstep minding their own business.

The act of enemies of our club.

Only in Scotland do these scumbags pull the wool over the media's eyes. Everyone else knows they're scummy ways.

Just because they had Celtic tops on with green trainers a manky khaki parka jacket on with 7 yes badges. called aiden Boyle from Royston and had an acrobat swinging from his neck.

Doesn't mean he's a Celtic fan. It was Paris proddies

A Celtc fan also got 4 years jail in Barcelona after attacking bar staff with a tumbler. The Scottish media have still never named him either.

Never even heard about this.

Our media are a disgrace.

mentally challenged fans are a disgrace

Back