Andrew Dickson on twitter

It was a diversion tactic, that's obvious to see.

The statement RE: the ticket situation had a lot more bite to it that the one after the Scottish Cup final Vs them for instance.

Propaganda.

Dickson has plenty to say nowadays, don’t remember him being as vocal when employed at the club.

You could say but of a non entity.

Watch the uproar and headlines,when and hope We do reciprocate against the filth and hivs.—total understanding and it’s within our rights?i don’t think so.

The guys got a point

What the %^*& is happening with the manager situation it’s a joke

We also should just have said hibs are within their rights to sell tickets to their fans however this is the second time they have reduced rangers allocation

We will take appropriate action next season this won’t be forgotten

Sorry but I think they will just get the same allocation as everyone else. Other than one club, who should be getting that allocation.

He's right, it's a statement that reads like something written by a guy who's had a few.

It comes across as amateurish and makes a joke out of us.
Of course trust FF to turn on him because he's not towing the line.

The board cannot win with folk. They say nothing they get slaughtered, they make a statement it's the wrong one or it's too long or they shouldn't have done.
I recall the mealy mouthed statements after the cup final , followed up by hee haw. The club can win with actions rather than words. Empty threats are worse than shutting your mouth. I have zero trust in them delivering, they fail at every turn.

With such piss poor performances at Ibrox I see no reason to fill it with bears and to hell with the current allocations. It's our gaff, need to make it a fortress again !!

Andrew Dickson‏Verified account @mrandrewdickson
Instead of throwing the toys out about something Hibs are quite within their rights to do, maybe the RFC board could issue a statement outlining good reasons why folk should renew season tickets, such as who the manager will be and what volume/standard of signings to expect.
Maybe if Hibs did likewise for the septic support, I’d understand his argument.
I just wonder what his view would be if we were to give septic the corner like every other team get.

Our new manager still has a minimum of 2 more English Championship games to take care of, all of which are massive for his current club. Therefore i'm pretty sure the lack of announcement from our side is probably at his request as he'll not be wanting to take any focus away from his task at hand. It would also seem a bit disrespectful to his current club at such an important time for them.
You’re taking the Warnock story as a definite then.

Maybe if Hibs did likewise for the septic support, I’d understand his argument.
I just wonder what his view would be if we were to give septic the corner like every other team get.

He'd accuse us of 'throwing the toys out the pram', I suspect.

The guys got a point

What the %^*& is happening with the manager situation it’s a joke

We also should just have said hibs are within their rights to sell tickets to their fans however this is the second time they have reduced rangers allocation

We will take appropriate action next season this won’t be forgotten
We should've banned them from Ibrox after the 2016 cup final.....end of.

I think he's pointing out that Traynor is doing his usual to distract us from the reality of whats going on at the club by issuing a statement that a proportion of the fans will think is great.

A bit like the kit deal / orange strip leaking the day after the last old firm game.

And the Steven Gerrard and Frank de Boer 'leaks'.

Hibs might be within their rights, but we are within ours to ask why they have cut the away allocation for this one game.

They sold out v Hearts a few weeks back but still gave their biggest rivals the full stand.
They also gave celtic the full stand on Saturday knowing they were potentially providing a party to fans of another club.

So why just us...? Surely we can ask that.

Hibs might be within their rights, but we are within ours to ask why they have cut the away allocation for this one game.

They sold out v Hearts a few weeks back but still gave their biggest rivals the full stand.
They also gave celtic the full stand on Saturday knowing they were potentially providing a party to fans of another club.

So why just us...? Surely we can ask that.
Reasons other than football.

Sheer hatred and bigotry I'd say

While I get your point the reason they criticised is because their words mean nothing. They never back them up with action. Players, staff & supporters assaulted on the pitch and they've done nothing. If they won't act on something that serious it would seem surprising if they acted on this particularly as the supporters having been asking them to do so with the other half of the old firm for months and they've just made excuses.
old firm?

Does anyone know if he lives in London?

(That was sarcasm, the creepy weirdo goes on about it in every second twitter post)

Folk should renew simply because they are Rangers supporters, no matter what we need to see the club back to good and regular health.

Is he saying we shouldn’t be allowed to respond to this until we have a manager or sign more players?

A very odd stance for a supposed Rangers man.
Is he not the guy who, while still a Rangers employee being paid by our support, had a go at Rangers Supporters on Twitter because a few gave him some abuse? That’s ‘throwing your toys out the pram’

no. Used to work for our media team, now works for SSN.

The board can't say anything about the manager or signings, esp when these managers or players may be under contract elsewhere and have their last few games coming up.
Looks as if he's "on the turn"already.Soon be slagging us and praising the scum for job security ala Jim White

What exactly is his point? What is the relationship between Rangers season ticket sales, and Hibs downgrading Rangers allocation at a possibly vital league game?

Guy is right, we send out mouthy statements all the time, very rarely follow them up.

King releases a statement prior to cup semi hinting we are looking for the best manager to take us forward coinciding with season ticket renewal time.

Again last night billy big baws statement, today email reminding me to renew season ticket.

Yet for months we have been waiting whilst an unqualified manager pissed away any chance of putting pressure on celtic and gave us the worst performance I have ever seen against them in a cup game never mind a semi final at Hampden.

Guy is right, we send out mouthy statements all the time, very rarely follow them up.

King releases a statement prior to cup semi hinting we are looking for the best manager to take us forward coinciding with season ticket renewal time.

Again last night billy big baws statement, today email reminding me to renew season ticket.

Yet for months we have been waiting whilst an unqualified manager pissed away any chance of putting pressure on celtic and gave us the worst performance I have ever seen against them in a cup game never mind a semi final at Hampden.

What is the relationship between the sale of Rangers season tickets, the appointment of a manager, and the downgrading of Rangers allocation by Hibs, at a possibility important league game?

There is none.

It's just another Rangers baiting exercise.

Does it matter what Andrew Dickson think? Suspect that not many people will know who he is.

Would the media who’ve all basically backed Hibs on this matter with their “Its within their rights” standpoint be so generous in their ramblings if we cut the beast allocation?

Aye! Sure Josie, sure Josie.

Back