Andy Fordham memorial night at Ibrox

From the organiser.

Come and join me & my friends, to celebrate the life of the Biggest Superstar & Gentleman that was "The Viking" Andy Fordham. Me & "The Goalie" Andrew Goram have put together along with Andy's darting pals who are giving like us all are giving their time & effort for free to make sure the Big Man gets the memorial that he deserves in the home of his Beloved Glasgow Rangers.
All proceeds from this exhibition are going to the Fordham family. x
Along with the mentioned players, Ulsterman Neil Duff & Gareth Chambers will be in attendance along with none other than the 2001 World Champion, John "Boy" Walton who will replace Ross Montgomery who has other commitments with the PDC now, best of luck "Boss"

Sounds a good night that. Used to see Andy alot at Ibrox in the early 2000s, always enjoyed watching him in the darts knowing he was one of us.

Hopefully gets a good turnout

Anyone bought tickets yet?

Haven’t actually seen this advertised anywhere, and I’m a bit wary of texting a random number asking for tickets :))

Met Big Andy in the Pirelli Stadium (Burton Albion) the Saturday night before the Ted McMinn V Derby County match the following day and he was a really genuine, good guy who supported The RANGERS with passion.

A great night that was.

God Bless You ANDY F.

If Andy Goram is involved I'd be pretty confident in saying "All proceeds donated to the family" will be far from the truth.

He had a pub in Dartford called The Rose which i used from time to time, he never used to show the football though, i had to go elsewhere for that.

Need to hurry up and announce the post split fixtures - if we're playing on the Saturday I'll be up for this as well.

Andy attended the NARSA Convention in Naples, Florida in 2007, as did his M8 The Goalie. Andy had been known to pop into the Clachan on PRW on occasion. Lovely fella.
Remember seeing Andy on flights up from London and a few hours later he was at the Clachan.

Met Big Andy in the Pirelli Stadium (Burton Albion) the Saturday night before the Ted McMinn V Derby County match the following day and he was a really genuine, good guy who supported The RANGERS with passion.

A great night that was.

God Bless You ANDY F.
Me too, I was there that night as well.

First time I met The Goalie as well.

Played darts in paisley with Andy true gentleman always had a word with everyone well loved big man,he could fairly shift the beer

He had a pub in Dartford called The Rose which i used from time to time, he never used to show the football though, i had to go elsewhere for that.
I went to his boozer in Woolwich, The Queens Arms before he moved to pub in Dartford. Lovely big guy absolute gentleman.

Back