Andy Walker

Saw a post about Skys response in another thread. Something along the lines of walker not hearing what the fans sang because his producer was talking into his headphones.
Im not tech savvy but hopefully someone can send this to all the media outlets.
Good post op
So Walker did not know what was be sung but knew Kris boyd loved it what utter bullshit.

Last edited:
Im not agreeing with the sky reply. Walker is a dick and shouldve apologised when he was called on it
Didn't think you did agree mate ,they are snakes the lot of them.How many Celtic spokespersons have voiced their disapproval of their actions at Rugby Park,Martin O'Neil once said when Ian Ferguson was getting the Orange Bastard treatment that he was a big boy and could handle yet he never felt that way about TLB ,there seems to be a bit of a pattern here.

Last edited:
Didn't think you did agree mate yet,they are snakes the lot of them.How many Celtic spokespersons have voiced their disapproval of their actions at Rugby Park,Martin O'Neil once said when Ian Ferguson was getting the Orange Bastard treatment that he was a big boy and could handle yet he never felt that way about TLB ,there seems to be a bit of a pattern here.
Ive already said on another thread, that lot dont do apologies. The instances you've given could be added to many more. There is a pattern and its been building for a long time.

And that simple bit of video editing by the clever editor has just shown what a complete contradictory waste of biased space Walker truly is. Sky should be ashamed of this rather than trying to cover it up. He is completely transparent and been beautifully exposed by this vid in his condemnation of Rangers and his brush off of the St Pats paedo brigade rounding on Boyd. Hats off to the person who put this together and has outed Walker for how pathetic, unprofessional and bigoted himself, he truly is.

His limited amount of brain cells were probably destroyed when Wank McAvennie was supplying him with some of Bolivia’s finest in the late 80s at the Saville Arena

And that simple bit of video editing by the clever editor has just shown what a complete contradictory waste of biased space Walker truly is. Sky should be ashamed of this rather than trying to cover it up. He is completely transparent and been beautifully exposed by this vid in his condemnation of Rangers and his brush off of the St Pats paedo brigade rounding on Boyd. Hats off to the person who put this together and has outed Walker for how pathetic, unprofessional and bigoted himself, he truly is.
It took just a few days to demonstrate the bigotry of Walker.
To show publicly his sectarian values.
To fully expose his hypocrisy.

This is what Sky want you to pay for!

Not forgetting the wee giggle from Crocker before Walker speaks.
Whats that rat got to say now?
Crocker is the strangest abomination that I've ever laid eyes on. An obese celtic supporting englishman that giggles like a schoolgirl at sectarian incidents. The finest psychiatric minds on the planet couldn't solve that one.

Thought I'd bump this for weekend visitors who missed it.
Walker is a bigot, this video proves it 100%. Crocker laughing at the sectarian chant tells you everything you need to know about him as well.:mad:

Walker is a skidmark. Bitter and twisted with no charisma or personality. How he makes a living as a tv commentator and dare I say it, personality, is bamboozling.

Boyd is also a complicit media Rangers hating bitch who put it down to banter.
Banter on one side of the agenda and dehumanised Sectarian bile on the other.
Scum
Winner of stupid post of the week already with you.
Boyd puts it down to banter because he’s not a drama queen
The same way Walter did, Tommy Burns did, I do as well.

Thought I'd bump this for weekend visitors who missed it.
Walker is a bigot, this video proves it 100%. Crocker laughing at the sectarian chant tells you everything you need to know about him as well.:mad:

It would be a great help if someone could make a clip of this without having to go into Facebook . Just a clip that we can send to everyone .

... Boyd puts it down to banter because he’s not a drama queen
The same way Walter did, Tommy Burns did, I do as well.

I don't think the 'banter' itself is the issue. As I've said before on here, I can't get upset at someone calling me names. It's playground stuff.

It's the 'Ach, it's just the craic', when it comes from one side and the faux outrage when it comes from the other that pisses me off. It's either offensive behaviour or it isn't.

Boyd is also a complicit media Rangers hating bitch who put it down to banter.
Banter on one side of the agenda and dehumanised Sectarian bile on the other.
Scum

No he's not actually.

If you listened to what Boyd said he talks of underlying issues and he is right.

Those underlying issues are why they refuse to have an open debate on the subject because they fear the truth.

We need to stop the "everyone is against us" attitude because it is simply not true. It is the usual suspects who are shouting loud but in the main, most simply don't give a fxxk.

The whole debate needs flung right back at them - call them out - they fear it.

What we must do is be more politically savvy with our choice of song otherwise we are an easy target and this whole issue offers them the perfect deflection from the paedo scandal that was gathering pace but now nobody is talking about it anymore.

No he's not actually.

If you listened to what Boyd said he talks of underlying issues and he is right.

Those underlying issues are why they refuse to have an open debate on the subject because they fear the truth.

We need to stop the "everyone is against us" attitude because it is simply not true. It is the usual suspects who are shouting loud but in the main, most simply don't give a fxxk.

The whole debate needs flung right back at them - call them out - they fear it.

What we must do is be more politically savvy with our choice of song otherwise we are an easy target and this whole issue offers them the perfect deflection from the paedo scandal that was gathering pace but now nobody is talking about it anymore.
I did listen, and we either go down the route of singing what we like and not caring as you say many don't, the big problem with that is They do care, they do mock offence, they do hold us accountable, they do lobby charities, they do have the power in the SFA, they do have the power in the media and therefore set the agenda. I'm sure Boyd doesn't give a fcuk, I'm sure we've all had a lot worse in our day to day lives but as you say to actually fling it back at them we must start to play them at their own game. (points made above) Boyd laughed it off and as a smart boy and extremely media savvy he didn't want to upset the apple cart, and is complicit in my eyes of not holding the scum accountable as are all of us. We're very close to having made our bed and having to lie in a cesspool of bigoted hate and anti Protestantism throughout our land.
I don't think we're miles apart, except I think Boyd was complicit, there's laughing it off and not being offended but having a platform as a player, pundit and ambassador for a mental health charity only he knows why he didn't feel the need to call it out taking into account the wider spectrum effected and the debate to be had. He choose not to because he doesn't care, this wasn't about just him though...that's my point

How’s he talking his way out of this ?

He loves it dosen't he !! How does Walker justify making a statement like that.
So it's alright to call someone an Orange Bastard.
Sorry if ive offended any fans or Admin by saying that on here.Some of the media and pundits are so ignorant, it's just so unbelievable.Get a grip Walker, and try listening to yourself and Crocker while commentating on games, especially when Rangers F.C.are involved. You are a muppet of the first degree.

I did listen, and we either go down the route of singing what we like and not caring as you say many don't, the big problem with that is They do care, they do mock offence, they do hold us accountable, they do lobby charities, they do have the power in the SFA, they do have the power in the media and therefore set the agenda. I'm sure Boyd doesn't give a fcuk, I'm sure we've all had a lot worse in our day to day lives but as you say to actually fling it back at them we must start to play them at their own game. (points made above) Boyd laughed it off and as a smart boy and extremely media savvy he didn't want to upset the apple cart, and is complicit in my eyes of not holding the scum accountable as are all of us. We're very close to having made our bed and having to lie in a cesspool of bigoted hate and anti Protestantism throughout our land.
I don't think we're miles apart, except I think Boyd was complicit, there's laughing it off and not being offended but having a platform as a player, pundit and ambassador for a mental health charity only he knows why he didn't feel the need to call it out taking into account the wider spectrum effected and the debate to be had. He choose not to because he doesn't care, this wasn't about just him though...that's my point

We aren't mile apart mate.

Boyd is simply like you and I and is being honest when he says it's water off a ducks back to him - there is nothing fake there unlike the agenda setters. Gerrard was the victim at the piggery earlier in the season but like Boyd, it's in one ear and out the other.

The feeling am getting is that many on here believe everyone out there is against us - I refuse to accept that. There will be people out there willing to listen to and promote balanced debate on the issue - we need to engage with these people. At the moment however the ones shouting loudest are those who love to wallow in mock offence and make a mountain out of a molehill.

Let's be clear it is night and day compared to when I started going to the football almost 40 years ago.

We have cleaned up our act and to be fair to the filth so have they to a lesser extent. We have a very vocal minority who step out of line now and again. The filth have an extremely vocal minority who don't give a fxxk as they believe they are above the law and are egged on by the scummy, yet influential, Fans Against Criminalisation group

We need to be celebrating our own club and culture when we sing our songs and not be seen to be putting down other cultures - as much as we individually might think them lacking in moral standards.

I say we go on the front foot and have our fans groups meet with the football authorities, various media outlets (sane ones), the police and eventually politicians to discuss the issue.

We have nothing to hide, our cards are on the table after King's comments - let's now embrace debate and be leaders in resetting standards instead of sitting back and being dictated to what we are actually allowed to be offended by.

Back