@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

18527100_1907397519515444_2548729965520353958_o.jpg

Andy coloured my.grans wedding photo for me a while ago, I was delighted with it.
As were my family

These photos are incredible, brilliant work .

how hard is it to do?

give it a go fella if you have photoshop, took me a while to get to grips with it.

I basically paint the colour onto the black and white image, difficult part is getting the tone right. Some photos take 2 hours other take tens of hours it’s all depending on the level of detail in the image.

I think because it’s software based a lot of folks think it’s easier than it actually is but I think you have a knack for it or you don’t

give it a go fella if you have photoshop, took me a while to get to grips with it.

I basically paint the colour onto the black and white image, difficult part is getting the tone right. Some photos take 2 hours other take tens of hours it’s all depending on the level of detail in the image.

I think because it’s software based a lot of folks think it’s easier than it actually is but I think you have a knack gir it or you don’t

I might try could do with a new hobby

Shocked ive not seen this before, thanks for the bump

generally it will get a wee bump when I do something new Rangers related. I’ve been really busy doing stuff for a bunch of Manchester United fans.

obviously Rangers are my team but I do work on photos of all teams including Celtic so if anyone is on my Twitter or FB feed don’t be surprised if you see stuff nit Rangers related

Have you had any ex player reach out to you? Id imagine many would love to see pictures of themselves brought back to life also the club for any proposed new muesum

Superb will have a look at your shop

Back