Simpson
Helander

Davis
Ramsay
Kamara

Sakala
Wright
Diallo

If that team isn’t enough bring on Alfie, kent etc if we are struggling. No point having squad and not using it

0-3.

I think we'll take a fairly relaxed approach and be more concerned with avoiding injuries.

Did the manager of Annan not say we would fail if we didn’t beat them 5-0 or something like that. I want us to go and demolish them, no disrespect to Annan but I’ve reinstated my Premier Sports subscription and want to be ‘entertained’ for my cash:))

I expect it to be very much a second string team so will be disjointed and unbalanced in all probability.

0-2, maybe 0-3 and job done.

5 or 6 nil but we are in a hiding to nothing,Beat them by a few goals we were playing nobody scrape through by a couple and it will be considered a poor result.

Got to go with

McLaughlin
Zurowski
Maxwell
Simpson
Helander

Davis
Ramsay
Kamara

Sakala
Wright
Diallo

If that team isn’t enough bring on Alfie, kent etc if we are struggling. No point having squad and not using it
I'd agree with most of that apart from Helander at LB.

3-0 for me, think we will see a lot of changes to starting 11 and within game, usually disrupts the flow of the game. Hopefully get a few goals and minutes into legs of players who need it and that will set us up well for zee Germans midweek.

Think we could possibly see this team tomorrow.

McLaughlin
Tav (wouldn’t mind Żukowski starting but think Tav will start)
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Kamara
Ramsey
Amad
Lowry
Sakala
Roofe

EDIT: Completely forgot about Sands tbh. Would start him over Kamara.

2-0 Rangers.

Shite pitch, shite conditions and loads of changes will see us with a comfortable but uninspiring win.

Sakala & Lowry with the goals.

Think we could possibly see this team tomorrow.

McLaughlin
Tav (wouldn’t mind Żukowski starting but think Tav will start)
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Kamara
Ramsey
Amad
Lowry
Sakala
Roofe

EDIT: Completely forgot about Sands tbh. Would start him over Kamara.

Close to what I was thinking. I'd probably have had Davis starting.

I backed us minus 4 goals against stirling albion which lost

Will do the same bet tomorrow 0-5 or 0-6 it will be

5-0

Ramsey
Sakala (2)
Roofe
Tav

Given that McLaughlin done the press conference I'm assuming he's starting tomorrow. But it got me thinking...do we reckon McGregor will start on Thursday against Dortmund then again on Sunday?

I thought Gerrard said something at the start of the season about him not being able to play games in such quick succession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back