Another angle of the butland incident

Then she goes 'See you, you're an embarrassment'. I think she was telling Butland to just get out of there and then turned to have a go at baldy.

Thats how i see it
Says to Jack just to go and never mind the imbecile
Then has a pop at the fucking loser

If nothing else, butland is the last player who should be getting abuse this season

All this after winning too

It's lifted from Twitter mate. No point in this place being a wee North Korean enclave where we can't talk about subjects that are already being widely discussed elsewhere.
There's plenty things we can discuss that are already being discussed elsewhere , in fact most of the threads are just that. This is one that shouldn't be imo. The guy in the video is a fcukin moron there is little or no discussion there..

Why does Admin. let / allow these videos on the threads .? it's embarrassing and only fuels the rival fans lurking , ammunition to slag us.
fully agree, why give this stuff the oxygen when there's a season defining game less than three days away

You have to question if he is a real fan or someone looking to sell signed stuff for paying his wages? ;)

It's probably out there in the wild already going by the addiction to social media these days. At least we can discuss it
Yep I would like to see his reaction after watching what is in circulation about him in the clips?

Fcking embarrassing. All that just so he can probably stick it on eBay. There’s some pricks amongst us.

Whoever filmed and circulated this is a reptile. Our support includes some attention seeking fvckwits who will film and share just about anything without giving slightest thought to the consequences.

We don't need this nonsense in people's heads in the lead up to such a massive game. Don't know why the social media addicted amongst us can't see that, but they should be made to see it.

As for that thing abusing Butland - beneath contempt.
Totally agree with this. Its just insane for someone to film this and then put it out on social media as, they have to know that this would be picked up by the media ! As for the self -entitled lunatic screaming abuse at Butland ..In what part of his head did he think his behaviour was logical and alright?

Butland had finished his workday so, why does he need to sign something for some bloke to try and punt online? He doesnt! I would not be shocked if the club and Butland and Borna spoke out about this. This " fan" has given the media more ammo to question the manager before such a big game and thats just selfish of this " fan" to have caused this.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of those players who don't sign anything ever. They say they are happy to pose for pictures but there won't be any autographs.

"I pay your wages" is up there with "do you know who I am"

Wank.
And "I went to your Testimonial!"

Fcking embarrassing. All that just so he can probably stick it on eBay. There’s some pricks amongst us.
Agreed and that’s why threads like this need to exist.
A wee reminder that we have our low-lifes and should not be so holier than thou.

In a crowd of 50k+, even if 1% ( a very conservative estimate) are scumbags that’s over 500 scumbags in the same place at the same time. You’ll always get them unfortunately

The guy is an absolute embarrassment. Should be told not to bother coming back - in fact, it's a shame that can't just be forced on him. Not welcome in the slightest.

Hope the idiot is seeing the response from the decent supporters out there and what an arsehole he is.

I actually think the club should now put a stop to players randomly signing things for supporters after the match and especially so if this is what happens. There is also a possibility that things could turn nasty and an actual fight breaks out so, for safety reasons as well, it should be stopped.

Watching that video, it doesn't look good and Butland would more than likely have knocked the bloke out if it had turned nasty but, players shouldn't be put in that position as Butland likes us all, had just finished his shift and ,I'm sure I read on here his kids were with with him so, that would not have been great for his kids to see or for other supporters children to see either.

Maybe the club could have a process that fans can put forward their names and seat numbers and then a lucky supporter could have a chance to meet some players after a game and get things signed for the right reason to keep as memorabilia and a memento & try and put a stop to randoms just wanting stuff signed to punt online.

Last edited:
That’s the go to response for folk that refuse to believe that our sizeable support contains an element of absolute wankers
Its odd that no one appears to recognise and have been able to identify him as a Rangers fan though.
I'm coming the conclusion that he isn't a match going fan and the "I pay your wages" line is bourne out of self entitled hostity.
I wouldn't discount a mhank panhandler as they have an ingrained sense of entitlement.
Whoever it is needs banned from the locality regardless of any affiliation.

If Jack Butland wanted to leave the club this summer, i would be gutted since he’s been our best signing in years IMO but I wouldn’t blame the guy.

That baldy bastard claiming “I pay your wages” is an utter embarrassment to our club and fanbase. All of this over a t-shirt not being signed, a t-shirt that’ll likely get sold btw. Arsehole!
I’m looking at the goal from a defensive point, our defence made howler, after howler to loose that goal. Jack Butland included, I’m coming at it from the goalkeeping point of view, over the last few months Jack Butland has not been as commanding on cross balls as what he’s been in the past. Could it be a weak defence? however, shut your gub and don’t slang off our players, he is human and makes mistakes, his are more visible.

Back