Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

This has the smell of an attempted cover up. Why’s it only coming to light now when they’ve been back over a week?
Any news on punishment for breach of protocols?
Because perhaps they were negative last week & only showed positive today?.

That’s the point in the isolation period, because the virus can take X amount of days to flare up in your system.

If the infected person tests positive even having been isolated how would that affect people who have been in close contact on the return trip ?

Dropped points yesterday - then reading the Tim news today.

giphy.gif

If the infected person tests positive even having been isolated how would that affect people who have been in close contact on the return trip ?
If hes not showing any symptoms then only the people who have been in contact the last couple of days would have to isolate and id imagine that would only be their family if its someone whos been self isolating

Just be that player that misses out it's one that was in isolation. They have there full squad back.
Is it just that player really though? What if it was someone in the seat behind Julien. Surely, via track and trace, anyone in the rows behind that player would then have to isolate as they then become deemed as close contacts to a positively tested person? Especially if players who played in the last 2 games since their return were in those seats. I'm not so sure it's as clear cut as you suggest.

This is my worry. All a part of liewells master plan to get dungcaster to pull the hand brake on ! These are devious sleekit rats we are dealing with ! History of cover up, sweep and deflect
Look I don’t trust them. Liewell is a devious bastard.
Not this guff again.

Away to a dark room an have a can an chill

Back