Another decision that goes against us at the monitor.

Fergie90

How many times has it happened this season? 3 or 4 and most of them involving us.

Genuinely hardly ever happens but when it does it's against us. Never a penalty and Sterling was sent off against Sheep which is as also wrong.

On top of that we hand them goals and a implode.

Absolute shite all round again.

Lundstram red decided by monitor check. VAR made the right call, to be fair. Gollum changed his mind. The penalty, the VAR team obviously thought it was wrong, yet Gollum stuck to his guns.
Curious.
Shambles of a performance but also cheated again.

Lundstram red decided by monitor check. VAR made the right call, to be fair. Gollum changed his mind. The penalty, the VAR team obviously thought it was wrong, yet Gollum stuck to his guns.
Curious.
Very curious, showing us who's got the upper hand

C@#t

Curious.
The whole sky team, including Boyd, thought pen.

Maybe I'm not right up with rules but I thought O'Reilly dived and won a pen

Need to congratulate Collum for actually reviewing a penalty claim for longer than 20 seconds unlike in December when the backlash prompted the etch a sketch diagram later to cover their collective arses in cheating.

I turned it over during half time and didn't see the goals again but did they show the lines for offside at the build up?

Though it looked close for the ball to Maeda.

Has any other team had visits to the monitor and then the decision not changed? Not seen any on tv but appreciate a very small sample size.

It isn’t a penalty. He cuts in front of Diomande who tries to avoid him but O’Rileys foot makes slight contact with our man’s - not the other way around - and he takes a tumble.

Collum points to the spot, VAR ask him to double check and he shites out of reversing the decision for fear of the backlash.

That’s the way it looked to me, and I’m always right.

Has any other team had visits to the monitor and then the decision not changed? Not seen any on tv but appreciate a very small sample size.
Only the very odd time it’s happened, it’s pretty rare. It’s happened to us 3 times now, 2 against us, and 1 for us, the 1 for us was also Collum.

I’ve never bought into him being a cheat, I just think he is a terrible ref, he has made shite calls his entire career, both domestically and in European competition

Collum avoiding the handball by their player on 25 minutes was a shocker.

Souttar had a penalty at Ibrox against us for a similar incident.

Back