Another myth by the media

Yet another Media Myth: Hugh Keevins is a journalist.

Prove me wrong Shug, tell me about those little boys, you know the ones I mean.

Yeah just said the same in another thread. When they win 10 in a row with us in the league then I'll give a %^*&.

Said it again to my son yesterday, I want to win for us and our magnificent support.

42k season ticket renewals during a pandemic
50k Strip pre orders in a day
My Gers successfully launched

This Rangers support deserves a title winning team. We are just going to have to be that little bit more patient.
Thing is mate we didn,t loose the league it was awarded to the scum with nine games to play.

It's not a myth, you read it on here every day. I actually believe some would be happier at them not getting 10 in a row than us getting 55.
It's all about beating them, nothing else matters to some.
Am I missing something. Does the one not mean the other. I want 55 but I want it this year. I think that means no 10. Or are some people happy we win 55 in a couple of years?

It's not a myth, you read it on here every day. I actually believe some would be happier at them not getting 10 in a row than us getting 55.
It's all about beating them, nothing else matters to some.
Let’s be honest here, one is dependent on the other. There’s no other team in Scotland going to win the league outside of us and the poets. Aberdeen had the chance to step up when we were down the leagues and failed miserably. So the two are tied, stoping them doing ten (legit or otherwise) means we get 55.

Back