Another Onslaught

Bluebluecee

Stv reporting hampden residents being spat on pissing on the streets dornans sign being pulled down .Anti social behaviour only happened on Sunday by all accounts

Stv reporting hampden residents being spat on pissing on the streets dornans sign being pulled down .Anti social behaviour only happened on Sunday by all accounts
I'm not saying that this didn't happen, however...

I was sat on a wall on Somerville Drive at just after 1pm, not even 50 yards from the turnstiles hardly a Rangers fan in sight and the place reeked of piss, Can't blame it on the bears.

Stonewall, unequivocal evidence provided will usually confirm these types of stories. Sadly, the sheer lack of evidence that proves beyond any reasonable doubt puts paid to this pish, but it won’t ever stop the vilification of Rangers fans by a proven, publicly pictured terrorist sympathising MSP who’s hatred for anything protestant, British or Rangers related totally outweighs everything else in his life.

It’s really rather pathetic, and it’s high time that we as a support in general begin to fight back and push back against this hatred.

Now, James. If you could post said evidence on your twitter feed to prove it was Rangers fans regarding your sign, as well as unequivocal video footage that proves beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law that Rangers fans caused public nuisance then that would be fabulous.

(I’ll give you some help, James. There wasn’t any disturbances like that, nothing out of the ordinary when there’s a large gathering at Hampden, and I know because I was amongst the crowds in attendance and there wasn’t any problems, and nor were the police duly concerned about behaviour on the streets. We will soon discover how many arrests were made in relation to your complaints, and I’ll give you a other clue, it was less than 1. So, kindly provide the proof James, thank you.)

Last edited:
The complaints were about all the games played recently. It was raised by Mount Florida Community Council at a meeting last week after the Scotland game. Main complaints parking and pissing. Authorities said they would do something for the weekend's games but, surprise, surprise, did nothing.

I live near hampden and on the Saturday a whole double decker of the unwashed got out and pissed against a school then emptied their carry over the whole street, should I phone the papers?
No but you should have at least let their tyres down while they were at the game, can I watch yer bus mister

So basically, just like every other event that happens at hampden????
I’ve got a mate who lived on Bolton Drive and he often goes up to his mum’s whenever something is on at Hampden - says it’s a nightmare for about 6hrs with parking restrictions and folk acting like tubes.

He does insist that the behaviour of women before & after the Take That concert was worse than any football match he’s seen right enough!

I’ve got a mate who lived on Bolton Drive and he often goes up to his mum’s whenever something is on at Hampden - says it’s a nightmare for about 6hrs with parking restrictions and folk acting like tubes.

He does insist that the behaviour of women before & after the Take That concert was worse than any football match he’s seen right enough!
This. I use to live off kings park avenue and any take that type concert was a million times worse than football.

If I were a resident of Hampden I’d be more put off by the smell of horse shite scattered all over the place from the umpteen members of the mounted unit…

Crikey, how awful! Hampden's never seen anything like it! It's ... it's just like George Square had never seen people climb on statues and drop litter before May 2021! Honestly, f### the lickspittle press and their fake outrage machine, taking their cues from cretins like Dornan and Yousaf.

If Scotland was a healthy country, Dornan would be getting ridiculed from all corners of society for getting so wound up about a sign that he makes it a news story. Especially as an MP who should be concerning himself with the country's very real problems.

Again people, remember all this next time you get a chance to vote. We will chase these rats out of power one day.

An article in The Spectator this morning is at least challenging Dornan. Basically asking where is his evidence the damage he alleges to this sign of his was caused by Rangers fans.
Have you saw his tweets in relation to this article? He’s basically trying to dumb down the whole article and call the guy an idiot, all based on the fact that Rangers fans were in the vicinity, and that’s what he’s based it on. No hard evidence, no proof, no video evidence, no second hand witnesses to prove it, no police reports sent, no calls to the police made, all just conjecture and lies.

He’s a lying little bastard, and he’s actually making a mockery of that oath he makes that says he will serve all of his constituents equally. He’s a little terrorist loving cuck, who despises anything protestant.

Prove me wrong James, prove me wrong.

And yet the crusader of all things religiously motivated (no laughing now) has not said one word of condemnation about an organised group of scumbag celtc fans attacking a known Rangers pub in the city centre. The evidence is everywhere.

However, he has the sheer brass neck to talk about a sign and try to vilify Rangers and the Rnagers support at anytime with no evidence!!! We’ve had posters on here say they reside in his constituency, can someone or a few not go to one of his open surgeries and question him on his bias.

Let’s look at some of the evidence, he jumped on a video by someone called Willie wanker that alleged our players were being sectarian, no evidence, video found out to be fake.

Lothian buses took their buses off the roads early, in his warped brain this was anti Irish racism as it was St Patrick’s day. The real reason was that their buses were being bricked by ned scum on various routes.

Now we have a sign that was removed from where it was situated and urinated on. This was done by Rangers fans.

In every instance, he has made these very vocal claims across social media, without any evidence. They first 2 have been shown to be untrue and I’m confident the last one will be too.

Yet, a situation with all the evidence you need to condemn it, he says nothing. Not a word, not a peep, nothing. All because the situation was created by the fans of the football team he supports.

I’m sure there will be many more examples of his blatant bias. He is a disgrace and any Rnagers fan that votes for him (and the many that are like him within the snp) should hinge their heads in shame.

How have we got to a stage whereby a public figure can act in such an unprofessional and biased way without being taken to task by anyone?

Dornan is a toxic individual, he acts the way he does for 2 reasons, his own bigotry and to keep himself in the public eye. The depths we have sunk in this country when imposters like him can get into such positions is shameful

I remember that concert vividly. I was at the Bon Jovi concert at Murrayfield the night before, 22 Jun 2011, with my daughters and the next night they attended the Take That concert at Hampden from which I was to collect them and their friends. I parked along from Hampden past the bowling club and being early wandered along past Hampden cars to wait for them and stood at the start of the bus parking area.

There were two police officers watching as I was while numerous almost middle aged women were oxtered up toward Carmunnock Road in some cases by husbands or other female friends. A number moved to the side where friends stood around them while they relieved themselves. I had never seen anything like it. I looked at the police officers but didn’t say anything but thinking that if that had been football attendees, and most certainly had it been Rangers supporters those officers would have summoned support and made arrests, however one of them was clearly uncomfortable and perhaps concerned that I might take their epaulette numbers and report their inaction one said something to the other and both moved off up toward Carmunnock Road.

I had never before seen so many women so drunk and never have since. What it did show me is that there was and is very different behaviour tolerance standards exhibited by authority for our support when compared with other sections of society.

The worst I have ever seen at Hampden was the rod Stewart concert.

1000s of booze bottles everywhere, people lying in the street so pished they are incapable of walking, fighting all over the place, pizza boxes and chip wrappers everywhere, the place was like a rubbish dump. People pishing everywhere (men and women), reports of locals finding people in their gardens having sex.

I can concur, the worst I've ever seen. Lambrini bottles smashed everywhere, middle aged women pishing wherever they fancied and pink cowboy hats littering the streets!

This is propaganda. I know someone who lives very close to Hampden.

He says football games can be a hassle with people parking, litter, pishing and noise but it’s nothing like music concerts.

He said it doesn’t matter who is on and that it’s always carnage. He also said there is regularly more violence at music concerts than football matches.

Only repeating what he told me.

Same old, same old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hampden is not fit for purpose. Very few pubs around meaning that large percentages of the crowd then drink on the streets. Regardless if it is a Rangers game, a celtic game, a scotland game or a gig. No where near enough bins meaning drink is left lying on the street.
They knew there was 2 semi finals involving the 2 biggest supports in the Country being played over that weekend for weeks on end. Why not hire portaloos in the areas around the stadium where crowds congregate. Im not enteratining the spitting on locals. Unless they have proof Im guessing that has came straight from serial liar James Dornan

The fact this has been used as a way to vilify our support again is another prime example of our support being held to a different account from every other demographic in this Country. In the same weekend that nearly 100 men in dark clothing attacked a small group of innocent men and the pub they were drinking in calling them "Orange Bastards" For being Protestant Rangers supporters.

The scenes around the national stadium are due to facilities not being fit for a national stadium where 60 thousand people congregate at one time and should be addresed for the residents of these areas.

The one side reporting of Rangers supporters when far far worse is being turned a blind eye to is an entirely different story and something needs to be done about it sooner rather than later because all that has now happened is those who attacked oswalds have been emboldened by the sweeping under the carpet of their actions on Saturday.

Totally predictable from a NATsi propaganda machine.
Anything remotely Unionist must be vilified.

This little country stinks.

The same 40k bears go to watch Rangers every other week yet on Sunday they just decided to start spitting on local residents for whatever reason.

Our support are viewed as the enemy of “modern progressive” Scotland, so these made-up stories are just going to become the norm for us going forward. Some of the nonsense they invented after George Square was laughable.

Have you saw his tweets in relation to this article? He’s basically trying to dumb down the whole article and call the guy an idiot, all based on the fact that Rangers fans were in the vicinity, and that’s what he’s based it on. No hard evidence, no proof, no video evidence, no second hand witnesses to prove it, no police reports sent, no calls to the police made, all just conjecture and lies.

He’s a lying little bastard, and he’s actually making a mockery of that oath he makes that says he will serve all of his constituents equally. He’s a little terrorist loving cuck, who despises anything protestant.

Prove me wrong James, prove me wrong.
Hw mentioned sectarian chanting was heard as fans walked by their homes,he and all the other Offended will have heard the orchestrated Terrorist and sectarian chanting from inside the ground on Saturday ?

Simple--The man is a liar and anyone who votes for him knowing he is a liar is probably a bigot just like him.

I live near hampden and on the Saturday a whole double decker of the unwashed got out and pissed against a school then emptied their carry over the whole street, should I phone the papers?
Now you know that didn't actually happen mate!!
The bus full of jolly craicsters stopped outside the school. The lovely lads erected a xmas tree and left dozens of presents for the under privileged kids in the area. Before getting back on the bus they spent 15 mins picking up litter.

Back