Another Onslaught

The sectarian attack on Oswalds should have been the story of the week. Not a thing about it

Truly sickening
He claims to another twitter user who pulled him for his stint with the sign that he condemned the attack on the pub. A quick shifty through his timeline suggests he did not condemn anything of the sort.

Wee James is a liar who always seems to get away with it. He thinks he is one step ahead of the game, when in fact he’s miles off it.

James needs to be publicly taken to task for his blatant lies and for his own hatred.

The same 40k bears go to watch Rangers every other week yet on Sunday they just decided to start spitting on local residents for whatever reason.

Our support are viewed as the enemy of “modern progressive” Scotland, so these made-up stories are just going to become the norm for us going forward. Some of the nonsense they invented after George Square was laughable.

The spitting on locals claim is a lie.

What is not a lie is Scotland fans who seem to be allowed to piss anywhere.

I have lived locally in the Rangers side of Hampden all my life and the local community have never had an issue with the Rangers support and to be fair there have never been issues with celtic fans when they have been allocated our side of the stadium.

Fans of smaller clubs seem to be conciderably less respectful of the local area.

Concerts are a nightmare.

Stv reporting hampden residents being spat on pissing on the streets dornans sign being pulled down .Anti social behaviour only happened on Sunday by all accounts
It should be a law for all stadiums hosting big events, football or otherwise to have public toilets outside the venue.
The lies about spitting etc is what you would expect from this snp independence, Rangers hating politician and his followers. To say only Rangers fans are guilty of this says it l from these clowns

Having grew up near hampden I have to say the worst fans for drunkiness, litter and being “anti-social” are the Scotland fans. All other fans to be honest there isn’t any difference in. Same level of crap. Where Scotland fans differ is that I think for many it’s a big day out to the city from those away from Glasgow which it isn’t as much of that when clubs come. Also Scotland there is generally zero pretence on the football and is all about having a drink and being a fanny!

Any large event in scotland is rife with anti social behaviour as our relationship with drink and drugs is appalling.

Only seems to be an issue with the bbc/snp and twitter fudds when its rangers fans though.
A city the size of Glasgow and I can’t think of one public toilet councils should be made to have a public toilet provision

Having grew up near hampden I have to say the worst fans for drunkiness, litter and being “anti-social” are the Scotland fans. All other fans to be honest there isn’t any difference in. Same level of crap. Where Scotland fans differ is that I think for many it’s a big day out to the city from those away from Glasgow which it isn’t as much of that when clubs come. Also Scotland there is generally zero pretence on the football and is all about having a drink and being a fanny!
Agreed. Lived on Aikenhead Rd between 1971 and 1995, near the bowling club. Had stuff thrown at the window by tartan army, pissing/puking in the hedges etc.

So basically, just like every other event that happens at hampden????

Exactly what I was going to post. This has ALL the hallmarks of someone with an axe to grind lobbying STV (and probably multiple other media outlets) with fabricated evidence and half truths.

Dornan’s whinging about a sign falling down was f*cking pathetic but the aim of it very clear. I’d stick my mortgage on him being behind this p*sh as well.

Last edited:
Now you know that didn't actually happen mate!!
The bus full of jolly craicsters stopped outside the school. The lovely lads erected a xmas tree and left dozens of presents for the under privileged kids in the area. Before getting back on the bus they spent 15 mins picking up litter.

The Gangrene Brigade, famous for supporting sectarianism, racism and terrorism, but they do a lot for charidee.

Dornan jumps the shark (again).

Folk have been pissing around Hampden before and after big games for over 50 years, and is especially bad at Scotland games. Same with concerts. And because one person (allegedly) has pissed on a banner as well that it is now headline news? Whereas the sectarian attack on a couple of gents by 20+ balaclava clad fannies, which unlike Dornans banner was caught on camera, is barely mentioned? F*ck me.

And what about the media blackout of when Scotland played at Wembley in the Euros? The Scotland fans were battling away, destroying statues, leaving a terrible mess, and pissing everywhere. The guy with a couple of binbags got more press.

All that money flowing from the government to the STV advertising department is paying off dividends.

I cannae wait until the SNP implode.

Dornan jumps the shark (again).

Folk have been pissing around Hampden before and after big games for over 50 years, and is especially bad at Scotland games. Same with concerts. And because one person (allegedly) has pissed on a banner as well that it is now headline news? Whereas the sectarian attack on a couple of gents by 20+ balaclava clad fannies, which unlike Dornans banner was caught on camera, is barely mentioned? F*ck me.

And what about the media blackout of when Scotland played at Wembley in the Euros? The Scotland fans were battling away, destroying statues, leaving a terrible mess, and pissing everywhere. The guy with a couple of binbags got more press.

All that money flowing from the government to the STV advertising department is paying off dividends.

I cannae wait until the SNP implode.

Not to forget the blatant racism against a Rangers supporter and the English fans.

There are no toilets at Hampden. So where are people supposed to piss? Where are the bins to put rubbish in? Hampden is totally unfit for large gatherings of people. Most venues in centre of Glasgow are little better.

If you know large groups of people are going to gather then provide facilities for that. If they aren’t used then criticise.

I have been going to matches at Hampden for over 60 years. I remember in 1970 before the Celtic-Leeds game in the European Cup semi, my next door neighbour - a big Celtic fan and a really nice guy with a lovely family - got arrested and fined for going down an alleyway near the ground for a piddle. When big games or other events are taking place there why are portable toilets not provided on the approaches to the stadium?

The worst I have ever seen at Hampden was the rod Stewart concert.

1000s of booze bottles everywhere, people lying in the street so pished they are incapable of walking, fighting all over the place, pizza boxes and chip wrappers everywhere, the place was like a rubbish dump. People pishing everywhere (men and women), reports of locals finding people in their gardens having sex.
Just wait til Gerry Cinnamon next year then...

That SNP mob have some nerve to complain about signs being pulled down as during the 2014 independence referendum I don't think I seen a "no thanks" campaign sign that hadn't been vandalised in one way or another.

I had old friends who stayed at Hampden over 45 years ago and they always complained about the above stories so nothing new but the likes of Dornan and his mates just love to put the blame on the Big Bad Rangers Fans. Something has to be done as its getting out of hand now.

Phuck YesTV and Dornan

Dornan is a horrible Ned bastard

How he gets elected is a joke

Dornan the Paedo Harbourer and Paedo Protector

James Dornan Knew !!!

Show the evidence Dornan.

Just like last time.......oh wait!
Just a thought, don't know if it's been mentioned, but why didn't he take pics of damaged and piss stained banner and put it all over social media if it's true. I'd ask him that myself but he's blocked me.

Just a thought, don't know if it's been mentioned, but why didn't he take pics of damaged and piss stained banner and put it all over social media if it's true. I'd ask him that myself but he's blocked me.
Totally agree mate.
He manipulates the situation to put Rangers and our support in a negative way.
And he will continue to do so as he is in a position of authority.

We know his true agenda

Latest posts

Back