(Another) Seatsub question

EL CD6

In my account details I had some credit from games I wasn't able to attend. There was a cut-off date for when that credit could be used against my ST renewal and the rest of it showed up as "banked" credit.
That's all disappeared and reset to £0.

Does anyone know if that will get re-added, or is it just gone?

Anyone else spotted this?

Thanks in advance for anyone that knows anything!

See this Seatsub, can anyone access it and buy tickets or do you need mygers or something Rangers number related?

See this Seatsub, can anyone access it and buy tickets or do you need mygers or something Rangers number related?
Seatsub is for STH who can't make a game/s and put their seat back onsale

By putting on Seatsub removes all responsibility of the STH to ensure their ST doesn't fall into the wrong hands where if you sell it privately then you are responsible their actions

So far as I understand, if I make my seat available through seatsub, it just gets added to the seats available for sale through the club website. For some games there will be specific sales windows where MyGers members have priority though.

Seatsub is for STH who can't make a game/s and put their seat back onsale

By putting on Seatsub removes all responsibility of the STH to ensure their ST doesn't fall into the wrong hands where if you sell it privately then you are responsible their actions

So anyone is entitled to buy on seatsub? Basically asking, I usually buy tickets or season tickets off of folk privately, outwith that, I as a non season ticket holder, non MyGers, can go on Seatsub and purchase?

Not used often enough by season ticket holders,Season ticket holders quite happy to leave their seats not used if they are not going.
Any game I can't make I always make my seat available. If I can't go, I like to know that someone else can. I can't abide empty seats when the owners only show up for big games and let it sit empty the rest of the time.

So anyone is entitled to buy on seatsub? Basically asking, I usually buy tickets or season tickets off of folk privately, outwith that, I as a non season ticket holder, non MyGers, can go on Seatsub and purchase?
You don't 'go on seatsub' to buy it mate. They just become available for purchase. They might be available during the MyGers window and get bought before going to general sale of course - in which case you would miss out. Quite a few folk don't make them available until closer to the game though and, when that happens, there is a greater chance to buy them in the general sale.

So far as I understand, if I make my seat available through seatsub, it just gets added to the seats available for sale through the club website. For some games there will be specific sales windows where MyGers members have priority though.

Cheers for your reply mate. I have wondered who is allowed to buy from Seatsub.

What section is your ticket?

Seatsub is only for STH to released their ST seat to

Rangers will make the tickets available via the normal sale process (sometimes they don't)

You don't 'go on seatsub' to buy it mate. They just become available for purchase. They might be available during the MyGers window and get bought before going to general sale of course - in which case you would miss out. Quite a few folk don't make them available until closer to the game though and, when that happens, there is a greater chance to buy them on the general sale.

Makes sense, that’s what confused me as I’ve never found a Seatsub to buy from haha.

In my account details I had some credit from games I wasn't able to attend. There was a cut-off date for when that credit could be used against my ST renewal and the rest of it showed up as "banked" credit.

Same happened to me. No idea why it disappeared. Banked credit should be for season 23-24 I presume
There isn’t a running total throughout the season, you only find out how much you have when it comes to renewal time. God knows why it doesn’t update throughout the season.

This has happened to me also !!! the help section does state the cut off credit will go onto 23/24 seasons god only knows why been removed

Seatsub is an absolute robbery. Wouldn't consider putting my ticket on there now.
Club pick and choose wether they’ll release the seat sub tickets or if they should go to all there pals and hospitality packages for tickets in standard seats around the stadium

Back