Another stupid tim golden oldie

Humbug

11951777_1163255870355143_8836651628135631148_n.jpg

11702814_1163255957021801_6406611042552595962_n.jpg

A recent survey showed almost 59% of the posters on Kerrydale were lurkers on one or more Rangers forums, likliehood is loads of them will have adverts similar to OP screen dump.

Bryan was outed as a cellic fan who is far more interested in The Rangers.

It should be of comfort to him that there are thousands of cellic fans just like him.

It's always, always, always all about The Rangers.

Talking about Tim golden oldies nothing beats ZeBhoy on the take that Bellamy thread.

For those that weren't on someone posted a thread with Bellamy getting a boot in the face. The bold ZeBhoy comes on and says that Robbie Savage ya stupid huns. Cue much pointing and laughing so he goes back onto his own board and his own kind start laughing at him.

Talking about Tim golden oldies nothing beats ZeBhoy on the take that Bellamy thread.

For those that weren't on someone posted a thread with Bellamy getting a boot in the face. The bold ZeBhoy comes on and says that Robbie Savage ya stupid huns. Cue much pointing and laughing so he goes back onto his own board and his own kind start laughing at him.
I've been on the board for over ten years and seen "that's Robbie Savage ya daft Hun" posted about a million times , and this is the first time I've ever heard the reason why.

Sad thing is, if you were to do similar with the rest of Kerryfail St or the Fhuddleboard, the majority of them would probably be in a similar position

They have so much in common with us eh ?

They know it is all about The Rangers !

Remember the shareholder bampots going to AGM - the love us so much they invest in us !

Always wondered where that saying came from. Lost count how many times I've heard someone saying that and never knew where it came from

Logie Bear's blowout on here, he's still around as well, must have created around 20 different accounts.

What a throbber. I really have no interest in them whatsoever. I doubt Icouldn even write their team down on a sheet of paper.

Sad thing is, if you were to do similar with the rest of Kerryfail St or the Fhuddleboard, the majority of them would probably be in a similar position

Why anyone would want to go on a Celtic message board is beyond me..Its pretty obvious that is going to be all about the big , bad Rangers.

When they play us I am forced to watch them

I might take a cheeky wee gander at their CL games if they look like getting humped.

That's as far as it goes. WTF is wrong with them?

I genuinely couldn't name they're starting eleven, they could name every director on our board. I've got a guy on Facebook who is a retired senior manager in a company I used to work with, he is a Rhabid and posts non stop about the famous. I think he's had a breakdown.

Remember the original thread a belter, just shows how obsessed with us they are. We dominate their thoughts how sad.

I bet he was thinking why did I post that once he got the reply. Utter obsessed dafty

Back