Another Transfer Thread

WATP3006

Our summer speculation has started very early I see.

With a LB (Baines), CM (Milner) and CF (Wellbeck) all being discussed here in the last week.

Surely the sun has got to us lads? If not I fearfully anticipate the names that are gonna be linked mid June time...

Anyone got anything to add to the three above?

Just watched Minnesota Utd playing the LA Galaxy. Decent game and 0-0 draw but Zlatan was pish.
However wee Giovani DosSantos was amazing. How much for a playmaker like him nowadays as he looks far from done ?

Just watched Minnesota Utd playing the LA Galaxy. Decent game and 0-0 draw but Zlatan was pish.
However wee Giovani DosSantos was amazing. How much for a playmaker like him nowadays as he looks far from done ?

At 29 you'd like to think he was far from done :))

I think after the way we've looked after Kent we'll have the pick of the best youth players from liverpool Lewis would a good shout I wouldn't mind getting one of either Woodburn Camacho Wilson Brewster or Awoniyi

Hopefully the bounce game v Liverpool midweek was an opportunity for the gaffer to assess some of their players this season and let potential young Liverpool talent see Ibrox up close

The 3 mentioned at the top would be on a minging wage .

Why is this the route a lot of people on here want to go down.

I’d rather we tried to find some gems or went for people on the incline in their career.

We’ve already got big shagger, airfield and possibly Davis for next season who can give us experience .

We don’t need a load of additional 33+ year olds in the team or injury prone premiership players .

I’d rather we tried to find some gems or went for people on the incline in their career.

We’ve already got big shagger, airfield and possibly Davis for next season who can give us experience .

We don’t need a load of additional 33+ year olds in the team or injury prone premiership players .

Is like to also add that I’ve just looked up so far wellback has been at Arsenal for almost 5 seasons and has only made 88 appearances. With just under 2 Alfredo has made 61 and that’s including his red cards.

Danny is a no for me

I think after the way we've looked after Kent we'll have the pick of the best youth players from liverpool Lewis would a good shout I wouldn't mind getting one of either Woodburn Camacho Wilson Brewster or Awoniyi
Not now only trusted but Klopp now knows Stevie and his staff will progress them.
For me he will be looking to Rangers first.
Win Win Win.....

Agreed.

Such lazy signings. I’d be sick in my mouth if Baines came anywhere near us.

If we get him, he will be the first choice LB next season

Without a doubt he has practically everything Barisic has and the guys quite solid and always willing to put in a shift. If we are looking at him it's a yes from me might even save us a few million in the short term to look at other areas of the team.

Without a doubt he has practically everything Barisic has and the guys quite solid and always willing to put in a shift. If we are looking at him it's a yes from me might even save us a few million in the short term to look at other areas of the team.

Barisic will be bulleted out the door

There was a thread on the go late at night maybe Monday or Tuesday suggesting Gary Cahill. Was chopped by the morning. Why do people feel the need to post nonsense like that.

Nothing will beat the transfer thread from when pedro was here.

Folk off here basically forced morelos to sign by tweeting him so much

Guys getting photos of pena and herrera in airports etc

The boy taking photos of Pena and Herrera whilst he was hiding in the bushes at the training centre hahaha. That'll take some beating.

If we get him, he will be the first choice LB next season
Within the first few games of the 19/20 season, he'd murder the bheast's KT hype train (if he isn't away to Juventus already...)
How much have you seen of Adam Lewis?

Seen plenty of clips and reports of him over the last 12 months looks a talented young player with a promising future ahead of him.

Doing well at youth level no doubt, but to say he is better than Barisic when he hasn’t ever been tested at a decent level is a bit daft.

He was being linked with a 15m move to arsenal after about 3 games for them.
Ok but I still don’t get the relevance. I get he has talent. I get that media sources can overinflated reputations etc. My point is Mexicans have never settled in Scottish football so I wouldn’t want him.

Camacho would be a good shout on loan. Apparently about to sign a new 6 year deal with Liverpool so they might be keen to loan him out. Seems to score quite a few goals from right midfield.

Back