Another VAR penalty yesterday

madride

That means this season in the league we’ve now had 15 penalties and only 3 given on the park.

1 in 5 is an absolute disgrace yet I still don’t see it being mentioned anywhere. Some of them I understand with shirt pulling etc. but there’s a clear pattern at play

That means this season in the league we’ve now had 15 penalties and only 3 given on the park.

1 in 5 is an absolute disgrace yet I still don’t see it being mentioned anywhere. Some of them I understand with shirt pulling etc. but there’s a clear pattern at play
The officials are letting VAR do their job out of fear because of all the drivel that gets said about them by Celtic paid puppets like Sutton.

These officials read newspapers, they look at social media and they see the utter drivel which is Celtic’s clear tactic to try and influence decisions to reap rewards.

A club like no other indeed

This has always been my point with VAR. All the crowing about it not working is only because it’s now highlighting decisions that weren’t being given before

If someone asked the question "Why does so much of Scottish football want rid of VAR?" then they need to read the above for the answer.

Referees are absolutely terrified to give Rangers anything now due to the ridiculous amount of propaganda coming from the knewcamp.

Sadly nothing will change till Rangers actually grow a backbone and call it out.

Back