Answer to complaints to BBC , a small admission from them of wrongdoing

Chris McLaughlin is not biased then ? o_O ..Hundreds of thousands of Ranger’s supporters are imagining things , Oh! and they always hear the sectarian singing from Ranger’s Fans but are pretty well next to deaf when the ira shit is getting belted out from the greatest fan nies in the World .
We have the solution ourselves , just cut it out, we shoot ourselves in the foot.

I looked at the website & the Head of BBC Scotland Programmes & Services is a lady, Donalda MacKinnon.

Is this who bears have written to ? She seems to be ultimately responsible ?

Still a misinforming unfit for purpose broadcasting station , and until you get rid of the whole of the Sportscene and sportsound staff they can't be taken seriously ....they just don't see it , their bias clouds their thinking big time .

rangers should be advised immediately that BBC Scotland are saying the club is operating an exceptional ban on one of their staff. its a blatant lie. he is not banned!

We would also like to assure you that, contrary to what’s been suggested, the BBC is not biased for or against Rangers FC. Our reporting is undertaken fully in line with the BBC’s Editorial Guidelines and with the Broadcasting Code which is laid down by the independent industry regulator, Ofcom.

And yet the list of pathetic digs and twisted reporting continues from those employed by BBC Scotland.

Your assurances are taken with a pinch of salt.

last night I was driving from 6 to 8 and had no option but to listen to the pre match build up and the commentary of our game. First point they provided full commentary of our game and only covered the time game after ours had finished, secondly the build up was pretty positive and fair, with even Michael Stewart and Tom Irish being balanced and fair. I thought it was a definite, noticeable change from the previous rounds.

Back