Anthony Christopher Stokes, You are an habitual criminal ...

He misses conversations that don't explode into violence because words getting taken the wrong way. Shame that.

Wanted fame and money when managers tried to straighten him out. Double shame that.

and he does play the victim card towards the end with "I might not got a club because of my reputation and connections over here. Football is gone before you know it, I can see that!" Triple shame that.

Maggot.

Should have a sweepstake to see when he will be jailed again

Probably skint and owes bad people money so no doubt will be forced into more criminal activities to pay off debt etc

He will be arrested before Xmas and jailed again next year

Regardless of his Celtic / IRA leanings, the guy is just an out and out scumbag.

The only reason he eventually came back to face the music was the realisation he would only be able to spend the rest of his life in either Dublin or Dubai. He would have been picked up on warrant elsewhere eventually. The way he treated the justice system here by constantly fleeing showed he was a coward and had no remorse for what he put that girl and her family through.

Still convinced his IRA pals got him off the hook with that drug charge in Ireland though. No prosecution brought due to a delay in testing the drugs? Aye right.

It’s funny, they never have any issues earning a living in a country they claim to despise, nor accepting those same wages with a picture of the Queen on it.

Who wrote this apologetic guff - his dad?

Referencing Stokes to Marcus Rashford and describing Rashford’s situation as a tragedy. As if they are in any way comparable.

Suggesting a ‘wiser, sharp and erudite Stokes would be a good mentor to young players’.

Stokes is down a hole he isn’t getting out of.

0_Screenshot-2024-05-13-at-141727.png

‘You’re a scum bag stokes!’

Who wrote this apologetic guff - his dad?

Referencing Stokes to Marcus Rashford and describing Rashford’s situation as a tragedy. As if they are in any way comparable.

Suggesting a ‘wiser, sharp and erudite Stokes would be a good mentor to young players’.

Stokes is down a hole he isn’t getting out of.
Mason Greenwood would have been a more fitting comparison.

Read the headline on the article and was disappointed to find it wasn't Stokes who'd been beaten and scalded.

My biggest disappointment is I didn't know he was in Addiewell. I drive past there regularly, including on my way to Ibrox, and if I'd known he was in there I would have had a warm glow in me every time I passed it.

The grammar police will be along soon for the thread title im sure… new naw nee naw :cool:

Vile scumbag. I wouldn’t even have felt sorry for him had he been the one suffering the beating. Easily one of the most rancid football player of my lifetime

Back