Antonio Colak

Colak had a great start, and them it quickly became apparent that he was slow, weak and prone to completely falling out of games for long periods.

Not good enough.

If you don't understand that a Rangers player playing up top on their own requires more than one strong point to their game, then you are beyond help.
Aye very good. Colak made 39 appearances for the club scoring 18 goals, that's a good return for any strike, if you don't understand that then you are beyond help. Shouldn't try to be clever mate, sometimes it can come back at you, see how easy it is

He scored all his goals in a three month purple patch in the first few months of the season, was then out injured for a while, and scored something like 2 goals in the second half of that season. He's a journeyman striker who offered much less than Dessers and his career reflects that. If I'm honest I'll remember him more for his goals against us for Malmo that put us out the CL qualifiers.
Even though I don’t think he’d ever be good enough for us, but not playing a striker in a striker role, is the problem. We should have played him as a striker to determine if he was a good striker or not.

Aye very good. Colak made 39 appearances for the club scoring 18 goals, that's a good return for any strike, if you don't understand that then you are beyond help. Shouldn't try to be clever mate, sometimes it can come back at you, see how easy it is
My response was due to your "ffs". You were the one being clever. Colaks scoring rate is about 46% and Dessers is 41%. A decent Rangers forward should be banging them in at a higher rate than that.

And it never came back at me you just doubled down and proved %^*& all.

Dessers has scored more goals so that should probably defeat the idea of Colak winning us the league.
Colak scored 18 in 39 appearances, Dessers has 21 in 51. Colak by far the better finisher and if he had played a full season I don't doubt he'd have been on 30 goals or possibly more, but even as a fan of him who thinks he should have been retained, it would be mad to go back down that road.

Tell you something stick Colak along the back 4 and it probably be an improvement. As a striker sorry not mobile enough and nae pace. This is the modern game.

Strikers aren’t the problem. It’s having a midfield who can score and assist. It’s the major difference between ourselves and the scum
Exactly. O'Riley has 15+ goals and almost ten assists for Celtic from midfield this season. We don't possess a midfielder who can contribute those numbers.

"Insert Back to the future we have to go back gif"

Our fan based have a serious issue with always wanting to go back, it needs to be medically looked at. It's so bizarre.

We shouldn’t have sold him but by %^*& we shouldn’t be resigning him

Back