Antonio (West ham)

Superb player.

Shame it took as long as it did to find his position up top but really found his role there at West Ham.

To be fair, he was a winger at Forest.

He’s excelled as a central striker for West Ham though, never scoring 20+ a season regularly but he’s a real handful with his pace, power and work rate.

I know this is a bit of a contradiction, but I think he might get 20+ this season in all comps :))

I love the fact he always comes up with some silly celebration. Looks like a guy who really loves what he does.

Probably what’s better for him is pretending he can’t speak English, imagine how the media would twist his words up here
My wee cousin plays for Rangers girls, about 4 years ago she was at Auchenhowie getting some physio done and she met Alfie.

In broken English the young man said, “I score goal for you” in reference to the old firm that weekend.

Case closed IMO!.

I remember we played Sheffield wed a few years ago when ally was manager. They beat us one nil and im sure it was him
That scored. I also remember thinking big moshie looked a player lol.

He always seems to find himself these wee purple patches in his career. He has never been able to maintain good form. Wonder if he can now since it looks like Moyes has found a role for him

Always remember thinking that Le Tissier would have been better playing for one of the smaller home nations instead of never being used by England. He would have been a legend anywhere else.
He would have leaked the team to his brother the night before, so they could make a few quid.
It is certainly why he didn’t get a barrel full of caps for England.
He wasted his chance by being a greedy and sneaky prick. Never liked him since. There is a common knowledge that you don’t tell anyone the team news, standard at every level, but not for Concorde and his brother. He also admitted to booting the ball out from kick off the win a bet on a throw in in the first minute.

He would have leaked the team to his brother the night before, so they could make a few quid.
It is certainly why he didn’t get a barrel full of caps for England.
He wasted his chance by being a greedy and sneaky prick. Never liked him since. There is a common knowledge that you don’t tell anyone the team news, standard at every level, but not for Concorde and his brother. He also admitted to booting the ball out from kick off the win a bet on a throw in in the first minute.
Wow. I didn’t know that chief or if I did I’d forgotten. Would certainly explain his 8 caps.

I'm sure he scored the winning goal in a friendly against us when at Sheffield Wednesday playing out wide. Then Forest bought him and Assombalonga, must admit I thought they had a good chance of promotion that year.

Was it not Big Sam who turned him into a Number 9? He's genuinely unplayable at the moment. Not as good but very similar in style to Lukaku the way he just bullies defenders.

Back