Antwerp fans reaction to the game

Gazrfc

The waffle eating weapons have certainly changed their tone!

"Those men play offensive all the time. That's pretty cool."

"If they shoot at Beiranvand a few more times, they will get one wrong, I fear."

"Beiranvand His shoes, slip constantly."

"Rangers is just a strong team when we close this winning big chapeau from our team."

"At full strength you take them 4-0, they are solid, that's all"

"Nice goal from Kent : shock:"

"I'm not sure what to think of this match. Deserved for the rangers as far as I am concerned based on the game image. What bothers me is that we really haven't had a single shot of chance, nor have we put together a decent attack. I'll give us little chance next week unless the They manage to dissolve his devils. Furthermore, meritorious from Antwerp and some nice goals. A top match for the neutral supporter."

"Too much dug in, but maybe it was the strength of the Rangers"

"I just see us scoring over there. Not an audience and I don't think they are all defensive either. But our defense may not start to fumble or c"

"We have to make 2 and preferably 3 because they certainly score against our cheese with holes."

"Unfortunately. But proud of the boys.

The Rangers have seen their best match of the season, twitter explodes. But could go in any direction.

Would have liked to experience this live. F * ck you Corona"

"I read here several times '' against this Rangers we could have won ''

Okay, with a bit of luck we could indeed have won, but I still thought Rangers played strong. A very strong whole with a few nice football players. It will be very difficult next week, but who knows, silly Zé will force something"

"Rangers stronger than I thought , had put in our group 20 minutes before time to bring in Koji and Nsimba. More pressure on their defense. Despite everything they did their best, few personal mistakes that are punished at this level, no shame .."

"I thought just the opposite. The fact that that team is ahead of 15 points and has barely scored 8 goals, says enough about the level in Scotland. Don't forget that we had to miss 3 absolute titulars and defining players. We were just too scared in the second half."

"I have no problem losing if you are outplayed. But this ?

Tomorrow some of them will realize what a unique opportunity they have thrown away. We just lose ourselves here and especially the football gods, and not the rangers."

"Our second was clearly a penalty, and the second one for them too!
Play more with this level? Sorry, Tubantia is still not allowed to participate ..
Lukaku EC play? Then you have to stand out head and shoulders!
I really liked the Rangers ... Ok good team, but so do we .. 2 penalties and the keeper 's blunder I did not find them that impressive."

"A match where more could have been done against a slightly stronger Rangers. Hongla who leaves the 4-3 and on the other hand an unfortunate penalty.

But a nice spectacle."

"I have to admit one thing, penalties are now easier in Europe
than in Belgium!"

Just for any Antwerp lurkers, know wit yous are like ...

va te faire foutre groupe de haggis-wannabees belges d'Anvers, prends-le droit ici on est ici on y va putain

English Translation: '%^*& you bunch of antwerp belgian haggis-wannabees get it right up yae here we here we here we fucking go'

B-D :)) :shh:

va te faire foutre groupe de haggis-wannabees belges d'Anvers, prends-le droit ici on est ici on y va putain

English Translation: '%^*& you bunch of antwerp belgian haggis-wannabees get it right up yae here we here we here we fucking go'

Best of luck fitting that into a tune B-D

Would be better if you got the language right B-D:shh:

Rangers could have made all the excuses in the world tonight. We haven't been anywhere near the levels we were at the start of the season. We lost two of our best players in the first half. We couldn't start Jack and Kent due to the risk of injury. Arfield was clearly nowhere near fit. But you know what? We didn't make any excuses, we just went out and did the job.

Our cheese was quite holey too. Honestly thought we would have kept a clean sheet tonight, certainly didnt imagine we would score 4! Made it all the more sweeter

They don't speak French in Antwerp pal

I know its supposed to be Flemish they speak but Google Translate doesn't supply that so just plumped for the 2nd best alternative tbh. Not very culturally sensitive of me, but hey, fk 1/2 us Scots don't talk English so hey ho...

Weird fact, my exes maw was from Belgium, moved here when a wean, surname Laudder. She was a right strange wan. Should at least know a phrase to tell you, but was never that interested in listening to her lmao.

I know its supposed to be Flemish they speak but Google Translate doesn't supply that so just plumped for the 2nd best alternative tbh. Not very culturally sensitive of me, but hey, fk 1/2 us Scots don't talk English so hey ho...
Judging by some of their comments it's phlegmish

"I thought just the opposite. The fact that that team is ahead of 15 points and has barely scored 8 goals, says enough about the level in Scotland. Don't forget that we had to miss 3 absolute titulars and defining players. We were just too scared in the second half."
Sums up the ignorance towards Scottish football tbh.

The level in Scotland isn't that bad and we have only conceded so few goals because of Shagger, solid defending and all round good play with pressing from the front. They shouldn't have the right to score 3 goals into a team like ours tbh. We could've scored a few more too. They're pish and we'll destroy them at Ibrox.

Back