Any bars in Nashville show the champions league final?

GForce

The CMA fest is on so place is absolutely packed. Obviously all bars show wall to wall American sport with a live band on.

Been here for 2 months and not sat down and watched a football match properly in all the time. Anyone any ideas where I might be able to do that today?

The CMA fest is on so place is absolutely packed. Obviously all bars show wall to wall American sport with a live band on.

Been here for 2 months and not sat down and watched a football match properly in all the time. Anyone any ideas where I might be able to do that today?
Tbh your best bet is just watching it on YouTube

CBS will show it but as there is a festival on I think you might struggle to get somewhere to put it on

CBS will show it but as there is a festival on I think you might struggle to get somewhere to put it on
Yeah I think that's what I'm looking at just now. Will have a wander and see anyway

Fleet Street Pub just off Broadway seems like the main place for watching football, but when I was in Nashville (2019 Champions League Final, coincidentally) it was rammed, 1 in 1 out by kickoff time. I couldn't get in there and went to a bar that I think was just across the street instead, which was fine and had fans of both teams spilling in there from Fleet Street.

I don’t think it will be available on YouTube in the USA. Paramount+ have the streaming rights. CBS on the telly.

I’m sure there will be some Blue Oyster Club somewhere in the vicinity and I don’t think you need to leave your chaps on

Two months and you haven’t sussed the local scene for the football? We’re you in the tin pail or a slave in a sex dungeon?

Left Nashville on Wednesday and now in Orlando watching it in hooters.
British pub is probably the best option. It’s also away from broadway

What is soccer?

Also the fact the biggest country festival they have ever had is on so no one is really here for the soccer.
I was only trying to help you find somewhere to watch the match buddy. I hope you did get to see it, even if it wasn’t s classic. It was absolutely intriguing drama.

I was only trying to help you find somewhere to watch the match buddy. I hope you did get to see it, even if it wasn’t s classic. It was absolutely intriguing drama.
Was interesting hearing Americans with city tops ok saying I hope inter score first.

What the actual %^*&!

I might need to change shirts inter are playing quite well here! Two genuine pieces of conversation I overheard

I do understand your sentiment but with the country festival on normal rules are out the window

Fleet Street Pub just off Broadway seems like the main place for watching football, but when I was in Nashville (2019 Champions League Final, coincidentally) it was rammed, 1 in 1 out by kickoff time. I couldn't get in there and went to a bar that I think was just across the street instead, which was fine and had fans of both teams spilling in there from Fleet Street.
That's Printers Alley mate, which is quite a bit up from Broadway.

That's Printers Alley mate, which is quite a bit up from Broadway.
There was a tennessee blue moon flag on the wall then i saw a lady's front bottom with a 1980s beggars top on under it so didn't take a pic.

Standard Boston accent on the degenerate fuckpig

Back