Any other footage of McGregor incident?

dt17

The Jay Cartwright of FF
Obviously he can't have any complaints about the red card but has anyone got any other angles of the kick out?

Only saw one camera angle of it but it's unclear whether he actually makes any contact with the Hibs player.

Doesn't matter mate the intent was clear enough to merit a red card
Think the intent was actually to make it look like the boy caught him with the follow through and get a foul and booking but made a complete hash of it. Why even think about doing it in the first place is a different question entirely, but it's a yellow, same as diving is, and a lecture imo, nothing more than that for trying to con the ref.

giphy.gif

Obviously he can't have any complaints about the red card but has anyone got any other angles of the kick out?

Only saw one camera angle of it but it's unclear whether he actually makes any contact with the Hibs player.
Doesn't matter mate the intent was clear enough to merit a red card

Corrrect, "it doesn't matter", because the hibs player tried to stud his ankle in his box.
Sweep sweep.

**********************There is another angle that shows it.
It doesn't really show it in a much better light given the context TODAY.
Ask Dorrans, Murphy or Jack though. Or Rossiter.

THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO ADD SOME CONTEXT·**************

Corrrect, "it doesn't matter", because the hibs player tried to stud his ankle in his box.
Sweep sweep.

He should have gone down then

Let the clock run out and let the ref have a chat with the linesman to figure out what happened

Someone who’s been in the game as long as him should know better

It was inexcusable. He should apologize. If Wes makes any mistake next week this will come back to bite him.

He should have gone down then

Let the clock run out and let the ref have a chat with the linesman to figure out what happened

Someone who’s been in the game as long as him should know better

It was inexcusable. He should apologize. If Wes makes any mistake next week this will come back to bite him.
Pish.

Sweep sweep.

**********************There is another angle that shows it.
It doesn't really show it in a much better light given the context TODAY.
Ask Dorrans, Murphy or Jack though. Or Rossiter.

THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO ADD SOME CONTEXT·**************
Shagger has enough years experience to go down and the red card would have went the other way but he didn't , no way the incident can be compared to the other incidents you mentioned . Shagger should get a grip on his temper

Shagger has enough years experience to go down and the red card would have went the other way but he didn't , no way the incident can be compared to the other incidents you mentioned . Shagger should get a grip on his temper
Away to fuck, red card the other way. Jesus fuck.
Madden, the only mentally challenged name that can sneak into season ticket territory, never having been at Ibrox, and fool 40,000.

You said the Hibs player tried to stud him not me if you seen that from another angle I haven't seen that angle your talking about the Hibs player would have deserved a red
You'll do nothing but throw away lines, its your mantra.
I'l post the video of it tomorrow. That's mine.
You and the rest of FF will ignore how you slaughtered "Shagger", helping the beasts.
We'll continue to fight within next year as we lose for reasons other than footnall.
Your a decent bear. I'm not throwing accusations. But when ref's rip the hole out of us next year, and it's 10 v 11 Browns, it's the same shit.

The footage would need to have been filmed from an alternate reality to let the some people on this thread successfully manage to clutch the straws they are reaching for. Some people are unreal when it comes to the blue tinted specs.
See you tomorrow with an alternative reality doubting Thomas.
Thing is Judas, when I show you it, you'll still stab your own in the back,.

You'll do nothing but throw away lines, its your mantra.
I'l post the video of it tomorrow. That's mine.
You and the rest of FF will ignore how you slaughtered "Shagger", helping the beasts.
We'll continue to fight within next year as we lose for reasons other than footnall.
Your a decent bear. I'm not throwing accusations. But when ref's rip the hole out of us next year, and it's 10 v 11 Browns, it's the same shit.
Agree I've lost count of the times I've posted this season that we should have took them on and stood our ground . But in this particular case I feel all that will happen is instead of a two game ban they will add another one on for wasting there time . Don't worry Quality we will call the bastards out for what they are . Lawells puppets

Just seen it for the first time.. it is pathetic but in any other game a booking only plus an absolute rollicking from his boss.

See you tomorrow with an alternative reality doubting Thomas.
Thing is Judas, when I show you it, you'll still stab your own in the back,.
There are some issues we as a fan base and club need to fight and put 100% into righting a wrong, in this case we need to just take it on the chin and save our energy to fight winnable battles.

This is not stabbing anyone in the back defending the indefensible wastes time , yes play to the SFA rules and appeal but they would rush the process through before next Sunday stopping AM from playing anyway.

That's the first I've seen of that since yesterday when I was looking at the flight of the ball and not the incident we are commenting on and I can only conclude that greegs needs to can these stupid issues from his game.

We, the fans can't defend him on his actions.

And on this decision madman is not a dirty rat bastard. This time.

The fact he feigned injury makes it so much worse, he’ll be mocked for that for a long time.
As much as Brown was,McGregor deserved a red but what's the difference in kicking someone on the heel from behind to kicking someone in the back both should merit the same punishment if not why not.

Agree I've lost count of the times I've posted this season that we should have took them on and stood our ground . But in this particular case I feel all that will happen is instead of a two game ban they will add another one on for wasting there time . Don't worry Quality we will call the bastards out for what they are . Lawells puppets
I still think having McGregor play next week is worth missing the Killie game and the first ² next season. I cannot see our gentleman of a boss playing the system though, and be seen to be rewarding stupidity

As much as Brown was,McGregor deserved a red but what's the difference in kicking someone on the heel from behind to kicking someone in the back both should merit the same punishment if not why not.

I can’t answer that. Although I suspect deep down everyone knows why some seem to evade the CO again and again whilst others are flagged up for farting.

Doesn’t matter mate the intent was there

He never made contact with the Hibs player but he had a good go at trying.

A needless pointless sending.

Not fcking good enough ,the club should heavily fine him for that fcking disgraceful from one of the most senior players and not the first time,personally I'll fine him 3 weeks wages and we now have a player on at least 20 grand a week that will be banned for 3 games and that's if they don't make a example of him

McGregor is an absolutely fantastic keeper when he wants to be.
He’s also an absolute rocket when he doesn’t have to be. The discipline of our players is shocking.

It was an embarrassing moment. Not only does he have a mental kick out, he then decides to fall to the ground as though he’d been booted. Not the first time this season either, he’s an absolute madman sometimes. Needs a look at himself.

Think this is what Quality Control is on about .
If AM seen this just as he's kicking the ball, he would have thought he was getting studded... red card for the HIV player as far as I'm concerned.
Goalkeepers need protection from crap like this .
eami4k.jpg

The guy half-heartedly puts a foot out to put McGregor off his kick. It was a foul. He got booked.

McGregor dramatically feigns being hurt by it and has an additional kick out towards the guy’s back as he throws himself down - that’s the bit he got sent off for.

It’s not difficult and no amount of freeze-framing the video to try and skew it makes a difference when you can watch the incident clearly on video and see it all.

Was at the game and missed the incident,just watched it on tv and I have to say shagger has a screw loose.I mean what is he thinking?

Back